Monday, December 15, 2014

Good morning, All! Welcome to the MashUp for 15 December 2014: the 3 of Swords, XX Judgment and lensing for us with a radiant smile of health and happiness is the Queen of Coins. (Today’s deck is the very beautiful *The Journey Into Egypt Tarot* by Julie Cuccia-Watts. I LOVE this deck, but only for myself, as it is too unwieldy to make for facile commercial readings. Using it for myself, meditation, just to LOOK at, it is wonderful. This is a reader’s deck, not John Q. Public.) I seem to have re-established myself in my sockets after a couple of days of whoopsy!dom and I am thankful to have my equilibrium returned. Part of this is due to a gentleman online I know, and our continued relationship. It started well, has been going fine, and now has blossomed into an affection and care for each other that is delightful, touching and uncannily like the first blushes of love. And we’ve never actually met. These are strange times we live in, Virginia. Well, be that as it may, I have today to deal with, and it is starting out with a blow, it seems. Some unavoidable sadness, some lugubrious situation, something just plain shitty is in the works. I’m not in the mood for it, Madge. At least the 3 promises that I can accept it, whatever little turd it is that Fate wants to float in my punchbowl. I don’t want to sing Mahalia Jackson today, I want to be Rihanna. But it doesn’t look like I’m going to get much chance at that today, with XX Judgment riding herd on my butt. 1 out of 3 fails and goes into the Void. Think about that; lucky at statistics? That’s why I have to work my ass off stockpiling good Karma, not only just because it feels good, but because if there is the slightest chance that the Universe will get an opportunity to fuck me, it will. I am living proof of that old country music meme, “if it weren’t for bad luck I’d have no luck at all.” I am going to beat the Universe at its own game; you just hang on to your nuts and see if I don’t. Okay, today, it’s true; I’m getting a hand up from someone who indulges me with compassion, laughter and understanding, the Queen of Pentacles. She laughs, because she keeps me in the lap of a happy hearth and a life that is fairly replete with the good things. I can carry on my metaphysical journey, but she keeps a candle burning, smiling, and knowing I’ll come home to her. Sometimes, you really need to see yourself in your partner’s eyes; you need to see that part of the truth. Being one herself, today my Queen can tell me, “Remember, my lord, you are a Haven, too.”




No comments:

Post a Comment