Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I might as well start this blog with today's MashUp on Facebook, the Tarot Professionals page. I do these every morning. I shall resolve to post each morning here, too. So, here we go! 
"Good morning, All! Welcome to the MashUp for 09 December 2014: the 3 of Wands, XV the Devil and lensing for us today in replete self-satisfaction is the 10 of Pentacles. (Today’s deck is *The Archeon Tarot* by Timothy Lantz.) Before I launch into the MashUp, I would like to take a moment to acknowledge that sometimes the cards are just downright spooky. My MashUp of yesterday sprang to life in front of my eyes during the afternoon, and despite the fact that I had seen it in the cards; I was as much caught up in the action of the moment as the rest of the people present. It wasn’t an enlightened, lotus-scented playing out of gentle energies, either, it was explosive and “violent” (tempers). I remember thinking, as it was happening, “Wow! This is EXACTLY what I told myself this morning! And look at me! Acting as if I had no foreknowledge or the good sense to know what to do at this moment!” It was nearly hallucinatory in the appropriateness of the action played out matching the MashUp’s “forecast.” I am STILL bowled over by the train of events and how POWERFULLY TRUE the Tarot was in this case and accurate as well. Which is why today, I’m going to share the cards I have drawn for my MashUp, but I am not offering any analysis or chitchat. I’m just going to contemplate the MashUp a little for myself and see where I go today. I invite you, if you would like to play the game, to look at the MashUp as well, and imagine you drew them for your day, and what they are telling you about you. The 10 of Pentacles urges me to Affirm that I am endlessly wealthy. Well, that is true, if I want it to be, and in so many other ways than money (which is good because my chances of becoming a hard cash billionaire are fairly slim!) So, I’m going to look around the sub-cellars of my palace today and see what other treasures I may have forgotten or mislaid. I AM rich; I simply need to take off the blinders."



No comments:

Post a Comment