Saturday, January 3, 2015

Good morning, All! Welcome to the MashUp for 04 January 2015: the 7 of Coins, II the Sibyl and lensing in direct from the battlefield, the Queen of Swords. (Today’s deck is *The Tarot of the Sevenfold Mystery* by Robert M. Place. I love ALL of Robert’s decks, and firmly believe that if you don’t own at least one of his decks, your parents need to inquire about special remedial classes for the “Tarot deck-impaired child.”) After the disastrous pull of yesterday (I posted the cards, then lost all heart & shut down the Tarot system in myself), I went back to bed and set the reality machine for today, 24 hours later. Yes, I can do that, it is why I am “retired.” No usual day, no medications (except the absolutes), no interaction, nada, nothing, rien. AND, oddly enough, my body didn’t fight me about a full day of sleep, it just “absorbed.” So, therefore, and forthwith: I feel back on the rails. Thank God, it was getting downright weird there for a while. I had a bad case of Tarot fever that took a turn for the worse, but the usual prescription helped: 24 hours away from Tarot. Today, I pulled my MashUp with somewhat more bravado than I felt, but these three cards that turned up IMMEDIATELY popped into my head as a triptych, And without referring to 1st, 2nd or Lensing positions: “Accomplish your work and await the (favorable) response of the Sibyl; you have a powerful champion, the Queen of Swords, who pleads your cause.” That is just exactly how it immediately, viscerally “read” for me, and so I am going to leave it at that. Sometimes, things ARE just what they seem. I can ride into my day content with that, and armed with my affirmation of: “my life is a constant and glorious exploration (ThApp).”



No comments:

Post a Comment