Sunday, January 25, 2015


 Good morning, All! Welcome to my MashUp for 26 January 2015: the 3 of Winds (Swords), the 5 of Winds and lensing her way over in multicolored brilliance that she can’t even see, we have VIII Justice. (Today’s deck, again, is the *Japaridze Tarot* by Nino Japaridze and Steve Lucas. I love the art.)  It isn’t an entirely heart-sinking draw, but I can’t say that I’m terribly amused, either. Pointed Sorrow, Chaos, Justice. There, eat it, Mark. Eat it raw. I don’t entirely get the point of this draw as it isn’t guiding me anywhere, it is just “predicting” a shitty day with a square end. Big phucking deal. I’m outta here; this more or less just pisses me off. The art is pretty, though. The affirmation for today is supposed to be along the lines of moving towards balance and harmony; I have a better idea. How about if I kill my neighbor, “weep” her loss, then pay a “kill fee” in Syrian currency, as a Muslim country, and simply say “family honor” was involved? There, cards right on after all, me in a pro-active role, and the neighborhood rid of a bitch. Damn! Tarot IS making my life better!

No comments:

Post a Comment