Thursday, March 5, 2015

Good morning, All! Welcome to my MashUp for 05 March 2015: the 7 of Chalices reversed, the Knight of Swords and lensing in from the disco where she herself is giving one HELLUVA show is XXI the World!!  (Today’s deck is the *Universal Fantasy Tarot* by Paolo Martinello & cie [P.Alligo, B. Vigna & M. Pignatiello].  RWS. It is a LOVELY deck, very art nouveau-ish, very Edward Burne Jones. The deck cruelly suffers, however, from being uncircumcised. These pictures NEED every bit of space on that card they can beg, borrow or steal. C’mon, Lo Scarabeo, this is a beautiful deck, reprint it BORDERLESS. Thanks.)  Well, well, well . . . it seems that my dreams are barring my progress because I don’t know how to tell them apart from Reality. Well, that’s bullshit, I certainly do; the trick is, the hard thing for Master to swallow, is that I may PREFER the illusion, at least from time to time. Yes, I know I’m fooling myself, so what? It’s my level of gullibility and I’ll abuse it how I wish, thank you very much. Although you may not understand the connection, this card, right-side up or not, always symbolizes for me the illusions of Tyranny, far less the “tyrannies” of Illusion. Here it is coupled with the Knight of Swords, so I would generally say, “If you are in my way today, get out of my way. Take my advice; it has never been better.” And today, apparently the entire World is in my way, unless I’m willing to be large about it, and admit that I’m only making waves to attract attention, like a kid, like a Child of the Universe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment