Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Good morning and Welcome! to today’s MashUp :IX the Hermit, the 5 of Swords, and lensing in from a stroll in the marsh and moonlight with her regard somewhere that is not here is the Queen of Wands.  (Today’s deck is the *Ghosts & Spirits Tarot* by Lisa Hunt. RWS. Lots & lots & lots & lots of trees. Grey trees. Be prepared to have no emotional response at all to this deck.) It looks to be a good day to spend some alone time. I may need to meditate upon a situation involving someone trying to take control of something that will affect my life in a negative manner, so watch and analyze carefully any advance on unwanted fronts today. Remember to be polite & “social,” however, as direction may spring from anywhere, even in an unlikely but highly logical environment. Energy is brewing; don’t add, don’t subtract; wait.  While I sit and wait, I shall concentrate on today’s mantra, “I am a radiant strong being filled with the power of love.” If I need to call the police later for a case of Energy Theft, I can do that.    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment