Sunday, April 26, 2015

Good morning and Welcome to the 1st Interregnum post, and the only one, for my MashUps. To those of you who are kind enough to be interested, I think I have found my answer for the temporary, for the foreseeable future. I am going to reduce the MashUp and redefine its purpose for my Daily draw. I am doing this by using elements from Tarosophy (Katz & Goodwin) books and Benebell Wen’s *Holistic Tarot* (I believe her book will become THE reference work for many aspects of the Tarot.) I’m going to mix and match a few elements, and I already have a vague idea of the Spread I shall use – it will be deceptively simple, and do-able on a daily basis. I plan to have this constructed and running for its debut on 1st May 2015. So, see you then, I hope. Thank you for your support and interest!   


No comments:

Post a Comment