Friday, July 10, 2015

Good morning and Welcome! to the Scales of Ma’at for 11 July 2015; the 9 of Coins and the 8 of Staffs. (Today’s deck is again *The Byzantine Tarot* by John Matthews & Cilla Conway.) I have a really reasonable reading to give this morning’s draw, something both applicable and prosaic, but I AM sorry, I can’t stick around right now. Physical pain in my lower extremities is a fair bit above the high-water mark so as to be completely distracting and making it unable to concentrate on the computer much less hold it together enough to write coherently. So for me it’s back to bed, more opiates and dreams of somehow “painlessly” hacking off my legs. Read the cards for you today, if you like; they fall into a kind of true-for-all maxim if taken at the root. Be well, be Zen & and if you are half the pain in the ass that I am, remember always two great Tinsel Town quotes, “Growing old isn’t for pussies,” from Ms. Bette Davis, and from Ms. Elizabeth Taylor, “That’s the trouble with Life: no soundtrack and lousy lighting.”   

No comments:

Post a Comment