Monday, August 17, 2015

Good morning and Hello! Today’s 2-card Scales of Ma’at morning draw gave me this, which is a bit perplexing, but workable. The Knight of Coins is a newly-arrived friend from a distant land; he is protecting the 3D, & in this case, I believe she (in French, a card of any sort is feminine in gender; a pack of cards is masculine in gender. Therefore, “she” and “he” if you want to restore gender to the colorless, flavorless, weak broth that is modern English) is speaking of my physical health, which she has done a great job of guarding and for which the Knight rides. If there were a card to the left, it would be what he is protecting, but to the right is that from which he is protecting me, and I’m not quite sure what to think of that, unless I simply throw that Tarot reference out the window and go with another reading. I can do that – if we look at the star on the card, and see that Higher Self is the Knight’s Guiding Star, and the Fool in this case represents my willingness to be a fool to find the truth (again, the card faces nothing, so she must be judged “almost” individually instead as part of a two-card reading.) It (“un tirage,” masculine, but silly to genderize here) is a really positive draw, I can see that; I have to drive a long way into the Metaphysical to pull out the connections, though.    

No comments:

Post a Comment