Monday, August 31, 2015

Good morning and welcome! to my blog The Fool’s Tarot today, the 1st of September 2015. I state all of that because I feel that this day should be marked in some way, as I feel things shifting and my Tarot worldscape took a sharp upturn this morning. My draw today is a 2-card Scales of Ma’at, with the simplest format of all, “What is going on?” and hopefully a Reply. And that WAS my question, in a way; I haven’t been sleeping much, at all, and yet I am neither too fatigued nor missing too badly the comfort of the “unconscious” hours. Also, I find myself changing the furniture in my Mental Palace, and sometimes in surprising ways. I’m throwing out a LOT of previously gathered and now dusty bric-a-brac. I’m also tossing some things that I now believe have become TOO comfortable. Well, on to it; my draw this morning was the 6 of Swords and XVII the Star. Unremarkable, I know, BUT: I used a new deck this morning, *The Tabula Mundi Tarot* by M. M. Meleen, and if you haven’t seen it yet, marvels and miracles await you. (It takes Thoth, Golden Dawn & Crowley, filters them through the sensibilities of the creatrix, Ms. Meleen, and out comes nothing short of magic. I am swept away by this deck, and I already see new horizons in my readings approaching at numinous speeds. And "No," I don’t know Ms. Meleen, nor am I connected with this deck in any way other than as a reader.) I’m not forgetting the so-misunderstood “gamma ray explosion” that is currently enlightening already enlightened minds in more profound ways. However, the general question was more general, and to use a French expression, “Je ne me sens pas bien dans ma peau ; pourqoui ?” (“I’m not feeling ‘good in my skin.’ Why?”) I received a WHOPPER of a response! The 6 of Swords is also labeled Science, to use MS. Meleen’s phrase, “Mental brilliance in balanced form takes one to new places one step at a time.” Can you guess which word stands out for me? “Balanced.” I AM a very mentally oriented Seeker, but my problem has ALWAYS been Balance, or (and THIS is why I SO OFTEN pull XIV Temperance in a reading) tempering the needs of the WHOLE organism to a generalized maintenance of well-being, and let all slide in a quest for knowledge and experience, and knowledge-through-experience. I am being FLOODED right now with new and brilliant metaphysical rivers of knowledge, too much really to take in all at once, and as usual I am not prepared because my organism is “out-of-balance;” my physical state is “weak” and in a serious effort to regenerate its own Health, along with the usual singsong of the medical birds on the high-voltage wire. That is the Left-hand side of the scales, what is “out of sorts” with me; the Right-side of the Scales is the Feather of Truth of Ma’at and here I get double-whammied with goodness! XVII the Star is THE Major Arcana ruler of the 6 of Swords, both share the sign of Aquarius, and if XVII the Star is ANYTHING she is a Renewal, Devotion and Vision, and she is calling to be received as She also receives, with open arms. Her message is simple/not-so-simple: free yourself from illusion. IF you can do that, come bath in the River of Stars with the goddess Nuit!  

No comments:

Post a Comment