Thursday, September 3, 2015

Good morning and Welcome! everyone to what promises to be a spine-crackling day! the 04 sept 2015, upon which I drew this morning a solid 2-carder Scales of Ma’at spread to start the day: the King of Vessels (Cups) and Temperance. After reading through the two cards, I felt the need for the Crossbar, so I drew X The Wheel of Fortune. 2 into 3, transformations left and right, abarahadabra, and voila! I’ve got a solid reading that has something for me, today. (Today’s deck is *The Alchemical Tarot: Renewed Fourth Edition* by Robert. M. Place. You know how I feel about these decks. You know that if you don’t have one displayed in a prominent place when I visit, I shall have to report you to the Alchemical Tarot Council and you risk your child being a toad for the rest of his or her miserable, slimy days. You know that, most likely, I shall deliver unto you a belt whipping the likes of which you’ve never felt, ever, in Malkuth. I suggest you get one of his decks. Pronto.) The King of Vessels is one of my goals, among others. I DO want to be that calm, cool, collected master of ceremonies directing waltzes of love and good feeling in the ballroom of my heart, but we all know the heart lives surrounded by an enveloping sphere of nettles and intertwined dry branches, every needle of the nettle dripping with the blood of the many who have thrown themselves upon the barrier and the heart itself, trying to escape. But the king has ridden the waves and knows the currents, and can apply soothing balm here and healing unguent there. The king is the past master of the Emotions and he sails pretty much by himself, out of the fray of the emotional hoi-polloi beneath him. In Astrology, he is 21° Aquarius to 20° Pisces, Fire in Briah, and lives in Chokmah. He is Fire in Water, and if you can see through the steam, then I accuse you of substituting a high-intensity fogcutter beam for your third eye! Ha! The King does have a sense for art & poetry, and his compassion makes him a good healer. If he can reach real depth and inner conviction, he will be able to provide rich tenderness and emotional warmth. On the shadow side, his emotions could be overwhelming, but without depth, when the fires of spontaneity won't be able to harmonize with the depth of the waters. He is friendly but passive, easy to enflame but his interest fades quickly. So the Knight of Cups may also appear as an unsteady character, full of unripe ideas and failed attempts.(thanks to Raven) Here he is paired up with, on the Feather of Truth side of the Scale, my old girlfriend and still good friend XIV Temperance. Not to brag, but that girl can’t get enough of me! Ha! She’s around a LOT if you’ve read my draws, simply because I have a great need of her almost constantly in my life, a need of her message. MODERATE!  Mercury as ruler of Virgo and House 6 - balance and harmony in motion. In the Zodiac: Sagittarius, on the Path for Yesod to Tiphareth in her element of Fire. (I am having a LOT of Sagittarian connections lately; it’s odd because it is a sign that has had SO little interaction with my life. Its Number is 14, as two times the 7, adjustment of destiny. It is the ability to solve and combine, to turn something plain into something precious.  Alchemy (the Art) is the symbol for the right mixture, the perfect balance, standing for harmony, beauty and peace. But the trump can also show that sides that were previously ignored should be lived out and that contrasts should be put together to enrich the inner spectrum with new perspectives.  (thanks again, Raven) So, for the 2-card Scale of Ma’at reading, it looks as if I’m being told to watch my inner king of cups presumptive, as he may fly, like Icarus, too close to the sun and burn off his wings. That whale is a magnificent animal, social in its own sphere, but we see it as a great loner, plying the endless sea as it plays out its version of the game of existence. Moderate all that high-and-mighty extremism; Mark, bring it back down to Malkuth where you can work ON it and gain better control. Now these two cards were fine and good as they went, but they left me with the question, yes, but what does that have to do with the price of tea in China? You’ve given me the left-hand YOU ARE and the right-hand USE THIS, but today perhaps I am slow on the uptake, but what in my rather placid existence with its got-up moments of excitation to make me more human, WHAT IS IT I AM TO DO?  Ahh, the deck tells me, Chance will bring you the opportunity today, but your success is in the balance, not a sure thing. The Wheel is horizontal, meaning that the outcome is not assured, not for you. So, heads up, Ratso Rizzo, you HAVE to be on the ball today! Affirmation today; “Great wealth, good health, happy fortune & good decision-making now flow into my life.” (app + me)   


2 comments:

  1. THE GEMINI MOON AND A NEPTUNE/MOON SQUARE ISSUE SAYS FOR TODAY: FOCUS ON COLORING WITIN THE LINES

    ReplyDelete