Thursday, November 12, 2015

Good morning and Welcome, dear friends, to my Scales of Ma’at 2 card daily draw, where one cared, the 1st, represents your Heart, and the 2nd card is the Feather of Truth, the headdress of the Goddess Ma’at (Maat or Ma'at was the ancient Egyptian concept of truth, balance, order, law, morality, and justice. Maat was also personified as a goddess regulating the stars, seasons, and the actions of both mortals and the deities, who set the order of the universe from chaos at the moment of creation.-Wikipedia) I have a platonic love affair going on with Ma’at. She is something I admire, because my life has been the very model of instability, the god Seth. If you don’t know about Seth, you should. He’s Osiris evil brother who arranges his murder; The murder was avenged by Osiris’ son, Horus, conceived by a magical act of Isis and Osiris’ penis after the latter‘s death. So, here we have the 8 of Cups (AGAIN§) as my Heart card, and for the feather truth I get a Major Arcana, IX the Hermit. As card readers, we are trained more in the interpretation of the Majors; I believe we should be intensely trained in in the interpretation of the minors; they are more numerous, more closely aligned with human behavior and with what people are and are not like. But I’ll ride that three-humped camel later, right now, today’s cards. (Today’s deck is *The Darkana Tarot* by Janden Hale. It’s grubby. “Ma! Dere’s a fishtail in dis dumpster. You want it, or is it mine now? C’mon, hurry, nights comin’ an’ we gotta be outta da wind before it starts for da’ night.” It’s in smudgy black ‘n’ white. It is PERFECT for when you want to do a little Shadow work but not go off the dep end. It will be honest but grubby & uncomfortable. Remember that & you’ll be OK.) My heart card is AGAIN the 8 of Cups. Let’s do the Time Warp again; here is yesterday’s 8 of Cups: /// lives in Hod on the Tree of Life, sailing in on Water. In astrology he’s Saturn in the 1st decan of Pisces, and here is the key line from his character summation: “The Eight of Cups has driven the debauch of the Seven to absolute excess, the delusions have lost all attraction and all that's left is frustration. The sequence of the numbers has reached Hod, calling for structure and logic, but the emotional waters of Briah cannot be happy with this call and remain in dumb resignation.” (Raven) That describes the 8 of Cups down to a “T”.  His Drive is Temporary success whereas his Light is transformation; thus one is too small & the other overly grand. But the idea is, basically, “Zeus! I’m fatigued unto death with these questions & the difficulties & stupidities & incapable spirits & minds; I WASH MY HANDS OF IT!” I do this with a deliberate will to unchain myself from the insolvabilities of the past and seek their “magical” resolution by simply turning to the future and marching onward. “I just simply can’t fuckin’ stay here!”  is the message./// So, I’ll get a DOUBLED influence of this INISTENT card – “MOVE ON, MARK, MOVE ON!!” Well, hell, I am, I think. My Heart may not appreciate the gradual withdrawal of massive doses of emotion, but I DO. As we ALL know, I hope, drama is High Maintenance, and the goal is to be as really low maintenance as possible. IF a bed is comfortable, sleep there. Don’t pull the Princess and the Pea Act. At least not on me – I give that shit short shrift. I’ve been told recently from several sources that I am being too open, giving too much away of myself in these readings by some, encouraged by others. I thank both sides for at least reading me! Ha! But it doesn’t really matter what anyone thinks, I have one, unique voice, and while it may have many masques, it is always the same voice, crying Liberty & Will. Our Feather card today has certainly picked wisely, one might almost say he picked with the wisdom of a holy man: IX, the Hermit. To me he looks kind of Holmsian/Watsonian/Freudian/Jungian; you know, all of that, “But Mother, wake up! We entered the 20th century now! It is 1901!!!” Quickly, his bones: IX - The Hermit - Path of Yod (20) in the Tree of Life. In astrology he is Saturn as the keeper of the gate, or Saturn in Aquarius, standing for the search of wisdom and the keeping of independence. On the Zodiac in the Virgin, and axes between Chesed and Tiphareth. His Element is Earth and his number, 9 as the number going back into itself (3 x 3). His Drive is Retreat, inner vision and introspection, whereas his Light is wisdom and the Inner Light. On the surface, I rarely feel like him anymore, and when I did so it was for a very short time in relative terms. That particular carapace has been lifted off this old tortoise, and if I’m to put it back on and dedicate any real time to it, I’ll need some help; I might even need an acolyte. PLUS, just on the 3D Side of things, coming out of this operation next week and the reeducation towards the end of December, I am being GIVEN THE TIME ON A GOLDEN PLATTER TO DO EXACTLY THIS. Well, you do NOT look a ToL gift horse in the mouth, you might see the real you in the reflection off his pearly whites . . . I AM looking forward to (8 of Cups) moving on and leaving SEVERAL anchors behind when I exit the physical process of healing under their care. I am looking FORWARD to having the time to spend with MYSELF, to sit down and take honest-to-Light inventory, take stock of myself from top to bottom and then make a report on the “State of the Nation.” AND THEN 8C and IXH and I will step out of our meditation plane and re-enter in a more active mode the Journey. Today, I dwell at the center of myself.  
  


2 comments:

  1. as aove;so below: venus in good aspect to saturn ..and...moon in sagitarius....thus....while you are tempted to surrender to immediate gratification,,,you are being urged to leave outt your most tenderrrr feelings in expressing yourself to others...mercury in good aspect to jupiter, allowing strong communications inpite off the words chosen for expression....strong intuition at work...so...while you are hiding out in YOUR CAVE(hermit)...careful...of the company you may crave /or..crave you..seek to put your self first.......

    ReplyDelete