Sunday, December 27, 2015

Good morning and Welcome! to my 2-card daily draw, the Balance of Ma’at. The 1st card = my Heart & the 2nd = the Feather of Truth. I’ve drawn an interesting pair today, I the Magician as my Heart and the 10 of Swords as the Feather of Truth. BTW, that Heart is me making my way through the confusion and the upset and the drudgery and yes, sometimes the excitement and wonder and sheer magic of being me. On a daily basis. We know too well the drudgery of being ourselves; but think! Think back to that last magical smile or laugh or stare of awed wonder and one can remember the joys, too. I asked the cards specifically this morning for some Male energy to recharge my Man-Batteries, which were rather wet & sputter after several days in the Water worshipping at the feet of the Goddess. I had a WONDERFUL time, but seriously, that constant emotional earthquake effect becomes VERY unnerving after two or three days of it. I became moved opening a can of cat food! (Joke, but it really IS that all-powerful.) I badly needed a change of clothes & weather, and above all some Energy to balance that IMMENSE, OVERWHELMING experience of being open to the Goddess and letting her heal others in healing me; I have NEVER, ever, had a Holiday Season present like that, it was simply beyond magnificence; it was almost beyond my ability to Live it. Well, back to Me, men, male energy, and a sudden surge of need to reassert the other half of the equation. I the Magician says it pretty well, all things given. Who is he? Well, on Path of Beth 12 in the Tree of Life from Kether to Binah, he is Sun/Mercury in Aries. He is the Element of Air & the Number 1 as symbol for unity (male.) “The Magician represents consciousness, action and creation. He's the symbol for the idea of manifestation - the possibility of making an idea come true. He gives meaning and direction to life, and he reminds us that the emotional and creative powers of our souls must have a physical basis to be of real use. Powers unused are powers non-existent, we have to set them free in order to use them, and to gain and renew.” (Raven) It isn’t that I’m feeling full of myself, but I do feel I am doing such GOOD work lately, working Magic on myself and others; I am exercising my Will and I am directing What & Which I Will. I needed to rough up the edges a bit last night, however; 1st, I watched 2 *The Riddick Chronicles* films and a *Star Trek*, and believe me, if you aren’t surfing waves of testosterone after that dose, you don’t have testicles. But after you’re a Magician, then what? Then where do you go? Hang out and smoke cigarettes Nazi-style in the English countryside à la Dennis Wheatley? No, you dive back in, and THERE you ask, “What next?” For me, the Truth of today came shining out of the darkness in the form of the 10 of Swords as the Feather of Truth. Oh stop it; it’s not a bad card. People throw up their hands and breathe, “Ohhh, Ruin!” Well . . . maybe. 1st let’s identify it, shall we? Sitting in Malkuth in the Tree of Life, and through Air. In Astrology, Sun in the 3rd decan of Gemini. And what does our friend Raven have to say about it? “With the Ten of Swords, the development of human intellect has consequently reached its last step - from the birth of intellect within the Ace to complete ruin within the grounds of the Ten. The card teaches the lesson that endless fighting ends with destruction, endless analysis with the complete loss of hope and belief. It forces the lesson of the Nine of Swords to its inevitable conclusion. But with the Sun above it, it does not lack every hope. It will silently return to its origin again, to the first spark of mind in the Ace, to start all over again. By the way, every Ten in the Minor Arcana stands for the end of a process, for the need to restart or at least variate, only the Ten of Swords have an amazingly crude way to put it into words - that's just the way they are.” (Raven) Ah, those Swords, that’s just the way they are. So what this is is now clear to me: I must take the Magician back inside, and look for Transformation, and a new Light: Rebirth, realization, the end of a cycle, wisdom through pain and loss. It has been a long, long 2015 full of pain and loss, from family death on down the ladder of catastrophes. That, REALLY, was why the Goddess payed me such an INTENSE visit – I SO need to grieve, I still do. But she’s there, now. She’s with me. So, I’m going to take her hand, and with my Heart firmly fixed on Transformation and the Blessings and Goodwill of the Lord of the Light and of the Darkness, I’m going back down, it seems. Time to find a newer, different Mark, a Mark 2.0, if you will.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment