Thursday, December 31, 2015

Good morning and Welcome! to my daily 2-card The Justice of Ma’at reading, One card represents my Heart, as it is today ; the other card represents the Feather of Truth, that against which my Heart shall be weighed and if found wanting, my Heart and I shall be thrown to the monster Ammit, to be devoured and never see the Afterlife. Cool, eh? Luckily, Tarot reading doesn’t carry quite the same imperatives, although we have all met a client or three we would LIKE to throw to Ammit. Ah well. Today I’ve pulled the 4 of Swords as my heart card and III the Empress as the Feather of Truth. (The deck is *Tarocchi delle 78 Porte* by Antonella Platano & Pietro Alligo. RSW classic system, theme revolving around Doors, opening & closing them, etc. Doors are liminal places as we all know anyway. Acceptable but not special.) My Heart is resting today, and boy, do I feel that in more ways than one. This is really a card about inner meditation and concentration, which can seem like indifference but is in actually a far cry from it. It is absorbing past developments & hurts and doing so in an analytical manner. The man is blind because he is not focused outside of himself, but rather into himself. I feel a lot like this at the moment – 2015 was so chockful of developments on all 3 levels: physical; mental; spiritual. I need time to “synthesize,” to “grok” how the whole marionette shaped up and did it work, no crossed or fouled strings. Which is all fine and good, I’m the 1st one to give myself time off to “process;” sometimes that means I am actually processing, but at others it means I am procrastinating, something I try not to do much anymore (such a waste of time.) As 2016 starts, it would serve me well to use this “restful respite” to encapsulate 2015 and put it with the other years & centuries I keep locked in my Vault of Time. (I’m far, far older than you think.) (Do you listen to music when you do write-ups? Right now I’m listening to a beautiful recording of Chopin nocturnes played by Arthur Rubinstein. Heavenly. Mme. Miller is more prone to big dramatic music; Beethoven symphonies, Mozart operas, and oddly enough, Georg Philipp Telemann.) At any rate, I get this 4 today, walking “blindly” down the street, his mind occupied with other things, far more important things. His basic constitution is Truce. He sits in Chesed in the Tree of Life, by way of Air. In astrology he is Jupiter in the 3rd decan of Libra. An airy Libran, oh boy, I have difficulty with that. “The mind has solved a problem, found a solution, completed a process, or has come to a good, satisfying compromise. Jupiter keeps the scales of Libra in harmonious balance, and the truce can be enjoyed full-hearted. Though, for the Air stability means stagnation, therefore the restful truce should be used for reflection and reconsideration, the idea that has become full circle in the calm realms of Chesed needs to proceed to further levels.” (Raven) That’s Raven, of course, making things a bit clearer for me. “Accept the compromise, rest, Mark, all of the storms will eventually circle around again and you must be rested and ready for them.” This is all supportable because today, AGAIN, the Feather of Truth is embodied in III the Empress! She has been around a lot lately, and in many of her avatars. I feel as if I’m beginning to become friends with her, and She is certainly going out of her way to be attentive and gentle to me. Here, today, the Gates of the Gardens of Emotion and Beauty are again open to me; she hasn’t been stinting since our reconciliation. Sometimes she threatens to swamp the boat; there is so much she wants to convey all at once! I can’t be having my Solar Bark swamped, now, can I? But she has come to understand that and delivers now at my capacity to handle (most of the time.) As always, she is on the Path of Daleth, 14, in the Tree of Life. She is Venus in Taurus, standing for fertility and growth, and Earth rules Taurus. She is actually on the axis between Chokmah and Binah, she IS of Earth. She is 3, the synthesis of Harmony after the opposition of the 2. “The Empress is the friendlier, more approachable aspect of the female archetype. She stands for maternity, love and mercy; at the same time she's a symbol for sexuality and emotion. She is pure feeling, absolutely unintellectual, but basically life. The Empress is the Great Mother, representing the beginning of all life. She is the power of nature, causing change, renewal, major plans.” (Raven)  There you have it, short and sweet. The Lady who has been paying me a lot of attention lately, since last March 2015 in fact, and who culminated “our” festivities just before & during the Winter Solstice with an emotional, planet-busting storm of the 1st magnitude and all of my emotional defenses fell, like the walls of Jericho. I think, however, she is saying wonderful things, here,” When you return from your walk, old man, come and see me. I have more things to share with you.” Nothing buoys me up as much lately as good news from the Goddess. Isis is very, very good to me, and I in return give her attention when she speaks. She is something I realized after 60+ I had never really had; maternal love, trust, fulfillness, the joy of great abundance. And I don’t feel like the greedy child asking for more sweets, either; I feel chosen by the Goddess to receive, if you will, “intense remedial courses” on how to be a fully functioning human being with all processes in perfect running order. Or at least so I hope, with the blessings of the Cosmos. May the Cosmos Bless you, too!   


No comments:

Post a Comment