Sunday, January 17, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to my 2-card daily reading, the Scales of Ma’at, which for today, 18Jan2016, are: the 6 of Cups representing my art and representing the Feather of Truth I have drawn the Queen of Scepters/Wands. (The deck is, of course, the *Ibis Tarot* by Josef Machynka.) I’ve got make this quick, I have a medical apt in 55 minutes. First, their bones: 9 of Cups, Pleasure; sits in Tiphareth in the Tree of Life, having arrived by Water. In astrology he is the Sun in the 2nd decan of Scorpio (LOTS! of THAT energy.) “The 6 of Cups has overcome the crisis of the 5, it has learned and accepted its lesson. Tiphareth is the center, standing for beauty and harmony, the realization of consciousness. The 6 as the number of completion solves the imbalance of the 5, it combines the contrasts and reconciles the opposites. The 6 is open to all directions. So the Six of Cups will tell of deep emotions that have passed the depths of pain and fear and therefore will enjoy the pleasures of harmony and devotion more than ever before.” And the Queen of Scepters/Wands: Queen of the Thrones of Flame; she is in Binah in the Tree of Life. In astrology she is astride 21° Pisces to 20° Aries. She is, of course, Water, and here swimming in the Fires of Atziluth. “As a queen, she is the mother of her element, the emotion and the sensitivity . . . The fiery character provides pride, passion, inspiration and powerful independence, her charisma, strength and expansiveness. Missing the stability of earth and the logic of air, tolerance and self-control never were her best disciplines.” (Raven) Thanks, Raven, I’m not sure what these two have to do with each today at all! I guess I’ll just have to live it & find out. Gotta run – and for the record, I HATE it when my writing sessions are interfered with in any fashion. Harrumph! Well, I’ll take the “plans failed, hubris maybe” context of the 6 and see how it applies to my day, although I have no idea for the moment. As for the Queen, I am always leery of any appearance by Athena, she is remote, cold, and ultimately less interested in humanity than in proper Ma’at, for which I can only praise her. But you won’t ever hear me calling her friend. Austere housekeeping and regulation of her kingdom is where she’s at, and I’ve seen it in many women – it’s that click when they go into task mode and leave their humanity neatly folded away in their jewelry boxes. Some officious female scattering assorted shit in my path today during the medical folderol? My own private Nurse Ratchet? LOL, no, I doubt anything that Grand Guignol-esque, but there‘ll be someone in the pipes with a cork up her butt, I’m sure. Well, got to RUN, literally. So, spreading them behind me like so many Mardi Gras bead necklaces, I shout out, “May the Cosmos bless us all today!”    

No comments:

Post a Comment