Saturday, January 30, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to the Scales of Ma’at reading for 31Jan2016: my Heart is represented by the 3 of Wands and drifting up and changing suits, the Feather of Truth settles on being incarnated today as the 9 of Cups. 5Today’s deck is *The Archeon Tarot* by Timothy Lantz. I have waxed poetic over this deck elsewhere, so I’ll skip it here. Suffice it to say, a GREAT reading deck.) I’m feeling good but unremarkable today, and as a consequence, I have received a draw of the same ilk – good but unremarkable. My Heart is feeling Virtuous, and the 3 is sitting in Binah in the Tree of Life, having arrived via Fire. In astrology he is the Sun in the 2nd decan of Aries (whoa! Fella!!) “The Threes are connected to Binah, Understanding. The untouched energies of the Two's have met the 3, the number of synthesis and harmony. They're no longer solitudes; they face up to their meanings and surroundings.” Here in the 3 “the powerful fire understands its responsibility.” (Raven [& a bit of me].) If I had one (and perhaps I do,) today has the perfect preconditions to begin a “Work” or a project, or to go ahead with a plan. (Should I dust off that old “World Domination” file??)
 This tendency can only be aided by the Feather of Truth today, the 9 of Cups. “Happiness” is reclining in Yesod in the Tree of Life, having arrived on the Water. In astrology it is Jupiter in the 2nd decan of Pisces. (A happy fish!) “With Yesod - reflection and imagination - inside of the perfect harmony of the Nine, the Nine of Cups has returned to the middle column of the Tree of Life, enlightened by the beauty of Tiphareth that resides above and just one step from Malkuth as its root and origin, the completion of the journey.” I believe that for myself today this may be seen as a sign that my happiness is indeed to be found in the pursuance of my “plans;” said “plans,” or course, are the further “mapped-out-as-best-as-possible” trans-existential and trans-emotional adventures along the road on my Journey on the Path, the Red Road. I can deeply grok that! I’m not a happy camper these days, and haven’t been for some years now, unless I am actively involved in planning out and/or participating in my own growth and evolution, and my study and use of the Tarot. I do not regret my life nor my career choices of the past, but I finally feel that I have found what I am supposed to be doing. That’s a good feeling, and it DOES lead to a profound & calm happiness within the heart. (This is the kind of reading that is easy to interpret and welcome to have, although if you give it to a client they are going to feel cheated and/or fobbed off with a throwaway bromide. Ha! They don’t want to appreciate that goodness is simplicity and is brief, for the most part; regardless of what they have paid, surely it will have bought some complexity and a long-winded story?? LOL.) Keeping that Happiness in Heart, I wish us ALL full enjoyment of the blessing of the Cosmos today!   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment