Monday, January 4, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to the Scales of Ma’at for 05Jan16: IX the Hermit is my Heart today and the Feather of Truth is to be found in the 9 of Tides (Cups). (Today’s deck is the *Japaridze Tarot* by Nino Japaridze. It is one of my FAVORITE decks & sadly I don’t use it often enough. [Note to self: use it more often] The art is simply stunning, the cards are large and the LWB is bigger than normal & actually helpful in a small way. If you don’t have this deck, you SHOULD, it is beautiful.) I’m going to be REALLY brief today, I’m cruising in the mellow zone today and don’t feel a lot of angst and “sturm und drang” on the horizon for the time being. Thank Horus! As we saw just the other day, I was being told to get my ass in the cave, I had things to think about, to discover, upon which to meditate and enfold into my consciousness. Well, here I am, and I’m quite happy. I’ve always liked my own company, such better conversation than is normally the rule when with others. LOL. And the Feather of Truth today is embodied by Complete Contentment? That’s fine with me, too. And no, I’m not going to go looking at alchemical and Kabbalistic relations and sexual couplings, looking for the dynamics of why Niburu is sextiling Saturn with Triton in the 7th House. Grin. I’m going to accept things at Face Value today, because it suits me to do so. And that’s really it, isn’t it? Does it suit me? And I don’t mean “does it please one of my caprices?” but “Does it suit my growth to be comfortable in this space today?” and today the answer is a resounding “Yes!” So be well, all of you, and I wish you a day full of simple joys and perceptions being truer than usual. May the Cosmos bless you all!   

No comments:

Post a Comment