Thursday, February 18, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to my Scales of Ma’at for 19Feb2016: today my Heart is cowering behind the 5 of Wands while the Feather of Truth cavorts it up on a girls’ night out on the Universe. (Today’s deck is *The Rosetta Tarot* by M.M. Meleen. I love her insight and her art.) We ALL know the 5s are ALL the shits. They rarely if ever signal anything good, other than every bloody, gut-ripping fight has to end at some point. Or at least that is the way I USED to feel about them – now, out of sheer force of will training myself, I regard them as opportunities. They are certainly not always, in fact rarely, opportunities I would willingly choose, but there is something to be made of the positive in every situation, and no; don’t send any Hell’s Angels here to kick my teeth in with absolutely no provocation, thus proving me wrong. (Besides, I wear dentures. And yes, it was a shame when I had to get them last year at the age of 29, but early onset selective deafness can happen to anyone (SIC!). LOL. This 5 of ands is about the energies of Upheaval and Change, rebirth brought about through evolution, and one must fight in the Forces of Forward, not run with rats of retreat. Let’s take a gander at the old gal’s bones: AKA Strife, sits in Geburah in the Tree of Life, arriving on a tongue of Fire. In astrology she is Saturn in the 1st decan of Leo. “Fire isn't meant for settling and resting, and the flames burn high to break out of their own realm of the Four. This means revolutionary movements and aggressive renewals, and sometimes this isn't the most pleasant way to go.” (Raven) Well, yes, in a way, Mr. Corvus, and neither is giving birth, but you DO end up creating Life, don’t you?  So today my Heart is still going to be a bit confused and a lot torn about the question of where I am going to go from here with my Tarot. Which is, in fact, alright, because it seems that the Universal Balance of Peace & Decision may appear in the mind’s eye, too, sometime today. The strength of XXI is that having lived all 78 arcana, the illuminatus is then of a mind to return and perform the same journey but on a higher vibratory scale, a higher level of being, which will again advance hir to the next stage in the continual evolution of growth into the Divine.
 I don’t feel like being particularly wordy, so let’s take a look at XXI’s bones, wrap it up & take it home. XXI the Universe is on the Path of Tao, 32 in the Tree of Life. Neptune and Pluto double up here as the twin engines of weirdness for XXI, who is actually ruled by Saturn, yet another hard-core good-time party-kind-of gay spirit that hedonistically wheels through the outer Solar System – NOT - LOL. More lugubrious planets you would be hard pressed to find, even now in this age of astrophysical knowledge explosions. She walks between Malkuth and Yesod on the Earth, and is the ultimate symbol of the Whole. “The Universe as the end and completion of the Major Arcana is the symbol for the zenith of development - the achieved goal. The work is done or will soon be and we have found our place in life or will soon do so. (As I have found mine – Tarologue. mm) Seeing the second decade of the Major Arcana as a way of self-realization, the Universe becomes the crown and the end. The Death was the rebirth, the Art the beginning of the alchemic work, the Devil the overcoming of restrictions, the Tower the breakdown of the jail. We followed the Star, explored the Moon, found the Sun and watched the Phoenix rise from the ashes. Finally, we touched the Universe.” And with that, my friend Raven flies off to catch himself a nice & juicy minor arcana worm. I DO feel as if I am edging up there in the process, although of course the differential is a gradient, not a staircase with chthonic risers. I’ve reached The End of a long, a life long, period of walking the Red Road, taking the Journey. The time has come for yet another decision – where do I WANT the Path to take me now, in which direction lay my greatest future joys? Which SERVES best, both my development and that of those I may touch? The further you advance, the more you are asked to give of yourself to teach others, even unto after-death stages of existence, such as bodhisattvas. I would truly, fiercely, deeply like to believe that I am ready to be of use & service until the last of me is “used,” and the spirit of me may streak towards its reunion with the divine. I shall have to watch the film as well as others, with Mark the screen character’s life unrolling before our eyes and the audience in the dark squinting and dodging and ducking as Mark “suffers the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune” and makes a startling mixture of good and bad ripostes. I’m cheering for the guy, frankly. I hope all the ones I love are doing the same. May the blessings of the Cosmos all make homes in our hearts today!   


No comments:

Post a Comment