Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to the Scales of Ma’at for 03Feb2016: my Heart card today is the 5 of Wands - Strife (ugh) accompanied by the Feather of Truth in the guise of the 6 of Wands - Victory. (Today’s deck is again *The Rosetta Tarot* by M.M. Meleen. Wonderful deck, discussed before.) There is a kind of small, quotidian poetry in a drawing like this morning’s reading. Gone are the grand themes of “I’m going to check into that Swiss clinic & when I get out NOT A PERSON will recognize me!” I spent my drama coin over the holiday season rebuilding my emotional self, so it is somewhat a relief, a drawing like this? And yes, LOL, I assure you, the draw came from different parts of a shuffled deck! I know I’ve got a small problem right off the start, a 5. Damn 5s. Always a problem, those damn 5s, and nothing you can do but work through them, which, here, is luckily assured. Let’s take a look at his bones, as rotten and stinking as they may be: 5 of Wands – Strife, sitting in Geburah in the Tree of Life, arriving on Fire. In astrology, he is Saturn in the 1st decan of Leo. “Like all Fives, the Five of Wands stands for Geburah - motion and changing and the powers of destruction - and 5 is the number that breaks the stability and structure of the Four. Fire isn't meant for settling and resting, and the flames burn high to break out of their own realm of the Four. This means revolutionary movements and aggressive renewals, and sometimes this isn't the most pleasant way to go. Especially not when we felt good and comfortable in the secure structure of the Four.” (Raven)  谢谢你,所考虑的话巨大的黑色的鸟!I believe I WAS settling in nice & comfortably into my post-surgical, post-Holiday season, hopefully welcoming in a New Year 2016 self; however, Tetragrammaton (or whomever) has decided otherwise. 
There is ferment in my creative spirit, and it is feeling frustrated, perhaps by the perceived “lack of progress” as anything else. I was moving at a pretty good clip there, and now I’m in much calmer waters. I miss the speed. Of course I do, I’m a creature of strong sensations & desires. “In the shadowy aspect, the violent disruption of the struggling flames can mean that we're just aggressive and restless, making trouble for no better reason than being bored.” (Ibid) At the moment, I’m not sure WHAT particular question has me intellectually & creatively flummoxed, but what it is that I identify later today, I shall have a solution for it, a “here, Madame, my cape” to cross the muddy courtyard, in the person of my Feather of Truth, the 6 of Wands. Ha! a rather simplistic turn from “Bobby has a problem” to “Watch Bobby solve the problem.” The Feather today has all the multi-cultural elegance of a communal solution. It is important to remember, as well, that Victory is NOT assured & lasting, but depends on common ground & agreement and must be vigilantly guarded and respected within its own limits. The 6’s bones are felicitous, as well: Victory is sitting in Tiphareth in the Tree of Life, arriving on Fire. In astrology, he is Jupiter in the 2nd decan of Leo. “The crisis of the Five of Wands is overcome; the lesson was learned and has turned into a victory. In the middle of the Tree of Life, right in the beauty and harmony of Tiphareth, the flames of the fire appear like pure floating gold.” I feel like figuratively dusting off my hands and theatrically blowing imaginary dust off of them, but I shan’t; hubris is radioactive ground for karma. Mutated things come from that. So, whatever bugaboo has got me running around like the proverbial headless chicken this morning does have a findable solution, and I shall find it, tout de suite! This is good news! I’m cutting it short there, today, as I have a round of assuaging the egos of various doctors ahead of me this morning. God, what delicate, sensitive, arrogant little pricks they can be! LOL. Well, if putting up with them were to be my dilemma this morning, I DO know the answer – finish them and don’t go back. So, with that pugnaciously happy decision made and enthroned in the decision room, I wish us ALL the many and varied blessings of the Cosmos today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment