Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to the Scales of Ma’at for 22Mar2016 : today my Heart is riding with the King of Wands while the Feather of Truth suns herself at the seaside with the Queen of Cups. (Today’s deck is *Le Tarot des Ancients Egyptiens * by Clive Barret [& what a French deck author is doing with such a quintessentially British name is beyond me.] The cards are gorgeous, professionally done & sturdy, high gloss, thus it is a wailing shame that the LWB (not L, not W) offers nothing more than tapioca interpretations that could have been randomly assembled by cutting words off the back of frozen crêpe wrappers. So, as good Tarologues (French for Tarologist), what do we do, class? That’s right! We THROW the book out the window and go with Intuition and knowledge. And really, the secret of reading for oneself is to ALWAYS throw the book out the window, as long as you have a grasp of the system being used. If not, use the book. Go ahead. No one’s watching. No cries of, “What a gyp! I could have done that!” LOL. In other words, I’m flying by the seat of my pants today, and I always like a large & roomy cut. No spandex tights for me, no siree Bob! LOL) I can get behind the idea of my Heart riding with the King of Wands today. I told the cards as I was drawing, “I could really use a more dispassionate day, guys.” (You know, don’t you, that I do NOT think the cards are sentient, right?? LOL) They delivered; of course they tricked me with the following card, but for now . . . . Go find your oldest mass-market deck, read the King of Wands entry, and there you have this deck’s entry, but in French; it doesn’t make it any more useful. What I can identify with this morning, where I CAN place my Heart in relation to this Court Card is in his Fire in Fire approach to solutions. Imaginative, even revolutionary & innovative solutions to questions/problems are his specialty, and I will often turn to the “WTF???” for answers to my questions. (For those not familiar, WTF is “what the f**k. Yeah, I’m trying to cut back on the vulgarity a bit. No guarantees.) Speaking of Court Cards, I have been FLOODED with the fuckers (oops!) for days now! Either our kaleidoscopic social whirl of the Geriatrics Among The Youth has turned my aura to jelly or the cards to a game of willy-nilly, or the indicated energy nexii are arriving and orbiting like deranged satellites to my calls into the æther. Hmmm, “Which, oh which, dear Diary, is the right answer?” I feel a lot like the 2 of Pentacles at the moment, it is true. I have a vague feeling that I’m not “dancing in the energies” as I would like to fantasize so much as playing some wicked astral dodgeball against opponents I cannot see but only sense their whereabouts. That’s a bit dramatic; I DON’T feel under attack, it is just that when the game stepped up, AND I WAS TOLD IT WOULD, I wasn’t quite prepared for the gearshift in speed. So, again, like the King, I can give it ALL furiously in one gigantic pulse, but I cannot guarantee what comes afterward. And the Feather of Truth? Where is she? 
Today she’s mocking me from the seaside 12 kilometers away, soaking up sea, surf & sand with her Maj the Queen of Cups. She is relaxing today – the chateau is far away the King is off at battle, so she and her pet ibis are crooning to the crustaceans. Being rather crustaceous myself, I hear her beautiful, simple song and feel the calm & peace it carries. Today, the Truth, for me, lies in leading myself, and my Heart, to the Queen’s side, and to breathe in a Zen-like emotional calm after the last two days of high drama & disaster. Her message today is simple, “Calm the fu** down, Mark. It’s all going to be as it should be.” And the truth is that she is absolutely right; there isn’t anything to be gained by any other emotional or rational approach than to create & radiate an omnidirectional calm & assurance. Speaking of which, I want to take this moment to thank ALL of you who posted thoughts, prayers & healing wishes for the victim of whom I wrote; your gracious manner & support were a balm. Back to the cards . . . this is all fine & good, pat & dried, washed & waxed, but it still leaves me just a bit in the dark as to where I am advising myself to “park it” today. 
A brain fart drove me to a 3rd, explicative draw, just for the closure of it. X, La Roue de la Destinée. LOL. Well, 50/50, right? I feel like a smart-ass heckler who has just been put in his place! Ha, that is amusing! However, I also see the Grand Truth in the small mockery; why do you seek that light? Live! You will see for yourself!” OF course the Wheel is about a whole Area-51-warehouse-FULL of things, today we are in the presence of Khnum, god of fertility and creation who created Humanity on his potter’s wheel. Harpocrates is here, The Child of Silence, and behind the tableau the grand Wheel in gold, with the ten spokes (Sephiroth) and around the wheel are Seth (Darkness) and Hermanubis (Hermes-Anubis), father & son. One falls, the other rises, the eternal rhythm of the universe. I’m not going the gnostic route today, just wasn’t in a space for it. So today, and just for today, I’m going to take it at face value: your Heart is riding with the King but the Truth is to go deep with the Queen; “This is your mission Mark, should you decide to accept it. As always, should you or any of your projections be caught or killed, the Tarot will disavow any knowledge of your actions. This card will self-destruct in five seconds. Good luck, Mark.” Well, troops, I guess I’m going in. Wish me luck. Or better yet, let us ALL ask that we profit from the rainfall of “luck” with which the Cosmos constantly bathes us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment