Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to the Scales of Ma’at for 09Jun2016 : today my Heart is wandering amongst past memories in the 6 of Cups while the Feather of Truth  has gone to gather the tears of V the Pope, a sovereign remedy against basilisk bite. (Today’s deck is *The Medieval Scapini Tarot* by Luigi Scapini. An astonishing deck; unusual, esoteric and sly, it is worth owning.)  *. * . * . This is as far as it got this morning;
 we are experiencing a chain of domestic crises and small disasters that I hope ends immediately if not sooner; in the meantime, however, I am being given absolutely NO PEACE and QUIET AT ALL to write my blog, and my wife is up to her neck in “helpless.” Fuck this. I’ll talk to you tomorrow; I’m a little “peeved” today. Here are the cards anyway. I ask the Cosmos today to calm the fuck down for ALL of us. Be Well!    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment