Sunday, June 19, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to the Scales of Ma’at (*Lite* due to Sunday) for 19Jun2016 : today my Heart has « gone to earth » and is frolicking in the garden in the Ace of Gardens (Pentacles) and the Feather of Truth has decided that she likes very much the comfortable nest at III the Empress. (Today’s deck is the *Japaridze Tarot* by Nino Japaridze. I have raved in favor of this deck before; I use it now as my “coffee table deck,” the deck sitting out for public acknowledgement as well as to tease just a bit those who visit of our home. “Curious, isn’t it? He reads Tarot cards. Hmm, I wonder if he’s any good. Maybe it’s just a fraud, a party trick. Hmm, I AM curious, though.”  Today being Sunday, I debated reading at all; I like a day off as much as anyone. But then the old familiar tug kicked in; “not for the blog, fool, aren’t you curious just a bit for yourself?” So of course I bit. Lite, Light, decaf, call it what you will, from now on I’m not taking Sunday trips to the depths of the Mariana Trench, I need R&R time as well.) The message is in; It is now official, “Mark! Wake up, fuckstick! The Empress and a heavy Earth presence, AGAIN, in your draw! What is she trying to tell you? C’mon, you’re Conscious, what is she trying to tell you, Mark?” I don’t know but it is starting to irritate me. However, in its application to the quotidian I can take a pretty good guess: I love my wife, and lately she has been very irritating, not consciously of course, and it isn’t about her at all, it is about me, yes-I-know-that, yet nevertheless – get it together, dude and encompass more of that Empress energy in your own damn “womb.”  
Oh yeah, I’ve got one, it just isn’t physical. It’s where I germinate ideas and give life to them. Most men have them, even if they are unaware of it; but they become so shame-based and fear-motivated when they cast that particular function solely to women that they then subjugate and persecute the women for it. Fucked up, eh? We give birth, too, guys, just not as frankly or dramatically as a woman bringing her three-dimensional manifestation into the world. *At any rate, I need to loosen up with my wife and give her some breathing room in my head; I’m mentally punishing her for something of which she is completely unaware. Get it together, dude. My Heart is in that place of beginning, that seed of ultimate perfection, the Ace of Gardens (Pentacles), and I NEED to orient my pathways through the garden (echoes of the original Garden, that of Eden) so that the Empress may feel at home and walk in comfort, because I DO need her, I know that, and I could do better to make her residence worthy of her stay. So, freshen up the psychic furniture, Mark, and take those old-fashioned antimacassars off of the furniture, you need to get up and dance! (Did you ever wonder where that name came from? An antimacassar was the cloth flap 'collar' on a sailor's shirt or top, used to keep Macassar oil off the uniform.) This is a good time to freshen my relations with the Empress – the Ace promises me a good beginning in any undertakings I begin now, if I’m going to come out of the inner realities and go for the divination. “Step right up! Step right up, Ladies and Gentlemen, and see the Amazing Marko pull his ass out of a hat!” LOL. Sometimes, come-on-admit-it!, it’s fun to just go for the cheap & cheesy divinatory side of a draw, ignoring all good common sense and fully taking on the role of the stock character fortuneteller. But only for oneself, mind you, and of course for the members of the public that REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOU ANY OTHER WAY. That eventually leads to having no querent’s at all, if you take the high road, and being a shlock charlatan if you stay only on the low road. So what is called for in this situation? That’s RIGHT! My old buddy, XIV Temperance. Blend, temper, find the right steel for your sword and then wield it pitilessly and without fail. I ask the Cosmos today to give us ALL Gardens in which to frolic and create and Empresses to rule them wisely. Be Well!    

No comments:

Post a Comment