Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to the Scales of Ma’at for 16Jun2016: my Heart is in the 7 of Wands and the Feather of Truth is in XIX the Sun. (Today’s deck is the James Bond 007 deck from the film “Live And Let Die” from the very early 1970s, by Fergus Hall. It’s a hoot, and today’s draw doesn’t do justice to the deck. I will use it again to showcase it.) Today is VERY brief, I’m angry at my wife. The 7 of Batons is aka *Valor*, sitting in Netzach by Fire and embodied as Mars in Leo. Here are the depths of creativity and anarchy standing under the number of destiny. And like all the Seven's, leaving beautiful Tiphareth comes like the fall from paradise. So the Seven of Wands talks of a situation where we have to face up to forces stronger than ourselves, situations that at first sight seem hopeless, yet we'll have to use all that we've learned and fight. It is ALL about courage, fighting spirit and overcoming opposition. Turning to the Feather of Truth, It is reenacting Icarus and has flown to XIX the Sun. The Sun is always in the 5th House, standing for the joy of life, creativity and persuasive power. Today the Sun is here to tell me to get over myself and my anger, and get on with the day – it’s beautiful out there. So I’m going to do just that – this isn’t a day so much for the cards but for being active and outside, I feel. I ask the Cosmos today to take us OUT of our Comfort Zones and let us enjoy a facet of life we don’t normally even notice. Be Well!   


No comments:

Post a Comment