Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to the Scales of Ma’at for 07Jul2016: today my Heart is invested in the resolution of the conundrum of the 2 of Coins while the Feather of Truth has flown to ride pillion alongside the Knight of Swords. (Today’s deck is the *CBD Tarot de Marseille* by Nicholas Conver [1760] & Yoav Ben-Dov. A faithful “reconstruction” of the original 1760 deck printed by Conver, Ben-Dov has done a remarkable job of bringing the Conver-printed deck back to life.
 If you need a general all-purpose Marseille deck, this is almost impossible to beat, except for art house editions.)  I seem to have a very specific “moment in time” draw this morning; the resolution needed in the 2 of Cups is being squarely faced with the energy, bravado, and problem-solving energy of the Knight of Swords. The cards “face” each other, so I am going to read this as an “internal” matter, rather than one involving the public. That could mean internal-in-me, or internal as in “in-house.” I don’t know yet, I shall have to wait and see. This is very short this morning, as I am exceedingly fatigued, so I shall resume a more normal length tomorrow. I ask the Cosmos today to give us ALL a day of rest and calm relaxation. Be Well.    


No comments:

Post a Comment