Saturday, July 23, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to the Scales of Ma'at for 24Jul2016; my Heart is in XIX The Sun and the Feather Truth is in the King of Swords (hoo boy! You busy tonight, sir?) (Today's deck is the*Tarot of the Ages* by Mario Garizio and Patrizia D'Agostino. The cards are too small, the illustrations are too small, caught between two b-r-o-a-d white bands, and while the art is good, it has to be magnified to see it. This deck was on my "Stay or Leave" pile- "Say goodbye, Virginia, we'll send this deck to the colonies, where perhaps their limited intelligence can amuse themselves ad infinitum. They are too dumb to understand the real purpose." Not AT ALL a good purchase.) I'm so bummed out by the cards, I'm not motivated to read them. So here they are, make of it what you will. Now, I'm going back to sleep as I am abnormally tired. I ask the Cosmos for clarity and motivation todaufor ALL of us. Be Well!  

No comments:

Post a Comment