Thursday, July 28, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to the Scales of Ma’at for the 25Jul2016 : today my Heart is fenced in by the 6 of Swords and the Feather of Truth has gone back to warmer climes to dry out his plumage at the King of Wands encampment. (Today’s deck is *The Tarot of the Sephiroth* by Dan Staroff, J. Mori & J. Stockwell. This is one pf my old, emotional favorites; when I first picked up something beyond the RSW I had mainly worked with until then, [I owned a Thoth deck, of course, but wasn’t drawn to working with it for many years.,] enter stage left the Tarot of the Sephiroth. I had already learned to be wary of mass-marketing Mss. Mori & Stockwell, so this exceptional deck made a difference to my view of them and they lost their Doreen Virtue candy-apple gloss & became real designers to me; women who could think in terms beyond my then-current  limitations. [Now that I have continued my Journey, I have a fond spot for ‘”Nanny” and have placed her in a home where they don’t beat her too often (Grin.) No, “Granny” works for me; (I work my girls ‘til they drop, then they better be gettin’ on back up an’ makin’ me sum more money off them angels, fallen or not! Shebazzra! Arleena! Shaqwanda! Dim Sum! Grandma! Gets yo’ skanky asses on them streets and bring Daddy some green!!” J] Suffice it to that today I like the deck. She is an old favorite, and her symbolism was of great help as I found my way further into the temple.) My first card is the 6 of Swords, my erstwhile Heart’s new “crown of thorns” worn as proudly if less painfully than the original. As Mercury in Aquarius, he’s a speedy guy; He sits in Tiphareth, and signifies “the successful use of thought; mind over matter.” Well, I’m glad to hear my brain still functions. On a side note, the card’s color is Yellow, which is my fetish color (who cares?LOL) I like the card’s rundown in the accompanying book, Guide to Tarot of The Sephiroth” by H. Mori and J. Stockwell, Deck created by Dan Staroff, U.S. Games, 2001. “The glory of integrated and/or directed thought and its communication. The Place to go to integrate the right and left brains to explore the interconnection and balance of thought. “I entered the sphere of Tiphareth and landed on a beach where I was met by Hermes and Thoth (as Ibis.) They walked with le to the beach looking out on the water over which floated the image from the card, the six-pointed star formed from the six interlocking swords.” Meaning? You all know, it’s YOUR card? And yours, & yours, and mine. The 6 is different for everyone, because what we integrate at that speed is highly individual, each time. So sit back and integrate a bit, Mark; you need to, to understand clearly where to march from here. “You have to know the rules, in order to break them efficiently.” Let’s turn and look for the Feather, shall we? 
Ah ha, there she is, hanging out with her inamorata (or one of them, I’m never sure,) the King of Wands. The Fire of Fire sits in Chokmah, and if you don’t want to be on the constant move, then don’t become his friend. He wants to get out, go do, and move on. Staying to nurture something past birth is BORING, donchaknow? “So let’s get this spectacular event worthy of fireworks in the works and ready to go, and when the fireworks die out, we’re moving on.”  He has an army of flame behind him – he doesn’t have much choice but more importantly he doesn’t WANT more choice. The guy is undoubtedly king, in every fiber of his being, but he isn’t comfortable at rest. “Gotta sing, gotta dance, gotta set the world on fire!” I CAN do this, and sometimes I do – he IS one of the four masculine pole around which I circulate, the other three being King & Knight of Swords and the Knight of Wands. Rarely a Page. On a purple day, a woman; Grin.  But the top 4 are men and he’s one of them. I can’t say I really like me like this: I get shit done, sure, and I’m effective at what I “command,” BUT I am NOT “Sherman Marching Through Georgia,” believe me. I wouldn’t WANT to be, not and pile on that kind of horrendous Karma by the industrial cargo-tanker load. Oowee-shit! THAT has got to reek to the corners of the Cosmos: all of those military & crypto-military types for whom wholesale death is “Windex on the situation at hand. “OH well, back to the King; He’s a busy guy; he’s thinking of ways to make Pyromania attractive to the masses; Aside from the joking, I want to emphasize that this trump brings nothing calm nor “closed & shut” to a reading – there is more wood to be burned. He is over it – He’s been there, is ready to return and recycle (yawn’ “Get me back to a damned Ace, would you? (sarcastically) PLEASE?” He knows he’s going; no one has a choice, this is how the machine works, as it helps and aides travelers on the Path since the Dawn of Time. This king, however, has traced out the entire Path, and “Quite Frankly, Scarlett, I don’t give a damn if you get off Wheel or not!” he’s done, finished, over, out in a blaze of glory: he has nothing left, nothing else, to give. We are finally on our own at a threshold; to Jump into the free Air over the Canyon and learn to soar, or climb back down the mountain and walk away, defeated and now without purpose or meaning in life. I know what I’m going to do; I sincerely hope to see you up there. I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL today, along with a pair of emotional wings, a taste of flight in the Empyrean. Be Well!   


No comments:

Post a Comment