Monday, August 22, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 23Aug2016. I have displayed several cards from *The Wildwood Tarot* by Mark Ryan, John Matthews and Will Worthington. I love the images but disagree with some of the changes made to “the Tarot” by this deck; beside following the wrong side (IMHO) of the VIII – XI controversy, some other ideas are, as I see it, not really “copacetic” with Indian lore and “natural” lifestyle. Be that as it may, you may love it without fear of reprisals from me, at any rate. I simply find it disingenuous. I ask the Cosmos to give us the critical eye necessary at the right time today. Be Well!



 To believe in something, and not to live it, is dishonest. 
- Mahatma Gandhi

The law does not pretend to punish everything that is dishonest. That would seriously interfere with business. 
- Clarence Darrow

Every man is dishonest who lives upon the labor of others, no matter if he occupies a throne. 
- Robert Green Ingersoll







No comments:

Post a Comment