Thursday, August 4, 2016

 Good morning and Welcome! to the Scales of Ma’at for the 02Aog2016: my Heart is today again in #61 Solitude and the Feather of Truth has moved on to the next card in its series, XX, Resurrection. That is two days in a row where I have received ‘(almost) exactly the same cards. This may be a first for me, and now I will have to re-read the bog entry and make adjustments that XIX had moved on to XX. This is sufficiently self-explanatory. Read yesterday’s blog and you’ll immediately see why this is today’s reading, practically drawn by necessity as a forecast of yesterday’s “progress.” (Today’s deck is *El Tarot Egipcio y la Magica* by Barolomé Bioque. This is a truly deluxe presentation of an Egyptian-style deck, complete with detailed, colored, large hard-covered book. The ONLY reason this loses out to the Kier in my opinion is the design of the cards; borders too wide, a bit of a lack of “something,” a “sparkle,” in the cards, and a decided lack of gold-leafing. 

But it IS a beautiful deck; the book, however, is only in Spanish, so either muddle through with your high-school Spanish, or just don’t open it. You may be able to glean info if you look carefully & attentively.) All things being equal, I’m not going to pump smoke up my or your asses by simply “writing yesterday’s drawing one step up.” It is a DIFFERENT draw today, but perplexingly similar. Therefore, no long winded exposition, no tarological, astrological, Qabbalistical or alchemical joyride today. I’m just in an advanced sate of yesterday. I ask the Cosmos today to give us just a tiny BIT of a break so that we can figure out where we are and what is the right next step. Be Well!       



No comments:

Post a Comment