Saturday, September 3, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 03Sep2016. It has been a stressful week, topped off by a sleepless, exhausting night last night. I drew this morning, not in the best of spirits, and my search was simple; What can I do to ensure a calm, restorative day WITHOUT stress? Here is my response. Well, yes, that’s ideal, but how to get there? Oh, wait, I see; I already know how to get there, a calm & restorative atmosphere with plenty of positive emotion where all of the Cups Court can mingle and converse and patch or update or renew acquaintances. And how do I do that? Keep all the rest of the Courts away for the day – having a King of Swords present in the Palace of Cups today is going to have to bend to my will to pass the day here rather than with my home Court. “The Palace of Cups – A cool, serene environment where subtle moods can be explored. The plants on the sea floor represent mysterious processes in our subconscious, which can only be revealed in quiet and gentle circumstances. The jellyfish indicates messages and dreams, which slowly rise from the ocean’s depths. Knights of Cups stand guard to protect the vulnerable, delicately-formed flora and fauna.” (Lee Bursten, *The Tarot of Dreams Guidebook*.) The deck used today is the *Tarot of Dreams* by Ciro Marchetti, of course! His style is unmistakable. This, I have heard, is his own personal favorite among his decks because his talent felt the most freedom in creating this deck. That may or may not be true, but it IS a GORGEOUS deck, as all his decks are. This one, however, has a little extra “oomph!” to it that make it rather a delight with which to read. I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL our own Palaces of Cups to pass a quiet and serene moment for this day. Be Well! 

1 comment: