Monday, October 24, 2016


Good Morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 24Oct2016. Again using the 3 Principles spread, which I think I may as well use for a while as my “morning card draw,” and the deck with which I am reading is somewhat of a mystery to me; *it’s a 22-card Majors-only deck, in French, in the Egyptian style. I have neither box nor LWB. Just the 22 cards in a velvet envelope. So be it. Even Google couldn’t place the deck (“cartoon?”), so if anyone out there knows WITH CERTAINTY which deck this is, please leave me a note, thank you! Well, not knowing its name didn’t prevent me from using it (how often do we do EXACTLY that in life with so many things/people?) As you can see, I pulled XIV “Temperance” as Sulfur/Active; IV the Emperor (Pharaoh) reversed as Mercury/Passive and my Salt/Catalyst is XX Judgement (The Sacred Book.) “Hmmm, well, Marjorie, it’s an odd layout, indeed it is. We’d best summon Basil from the conservatory for his rather more considered opinion.” LOL. Well, let’s look at components then re-look at the panorama, which I must admit doesn’t mean a lot to me today.  My Sulfur/Active Principle is XIV the 2 Urns (Temperance), my old buddy, so yes, we know how to get along. “‘. . . the Genius of the Sun holding two cups and pouring from the one into the other the liquor which holds life." (Papus)--" A winged angel with the sign of the sun upon his forehead . . . pouring the essences of life from chalice to chalice." (Waite) Another version has: ". . . pours the fluid of Life from a golden vase into a silver one." (Papus) This is evidently the cosmic function next to the Sun, messenger of the same: Mercury or Vulcan, lord of the sphere of Virgo, surrounding the solar Leo-sphere. Other traditional descriptions confirm this: "It is the symbol of combinations, working incessantly in all regions of Nature." (Papus) On his breast this angel bears a square with inscribed triangle, reminding us of the passage of the cosmological Stanzas of Dzyan, "The Three fall into the Four," which means the beginning of Manifestation. "Entry of Spirit into Matter and reaction of Matter upon Spirit." (Papus) So on the subject of this card there seems to be perfect understanding. "Incarnation of Life," Papus adds. This is Mercury, who has to do with the distribution of life-currents from the Sun farther on into the solar-system and from the heart and solar-plexus farther on into our physical body. The golden vase and the silver one illustrate this distribution from higher to lower regions. . . ” (A.E. Thierens) Okay, yes, I know all of that, this isn’t my first barbeque, thank you. But is there any reason he should be ACTIVE in my life today? In visual range, I’d say “No,” but what the fuck do I know? Just what the cards tell me, and here they are telling me Moderation has to get pro-active today. Okay, I’ll keep that in mind, thanks,
 Great Lady Ma’at. From the weird to the upsetting, my Passive/Mercury card today is IV the Emperor (Pharaoh) REVERSED. Ugh. So, I’m indulging, passively, this “. . .  reflection of your conscious mind [which] formulates the beliefs of your sub-conscious mind. You structure your experiences by establishing organized patterns of thought through which you collect the beliefs which you think are reasonable and rational. These beliefs form the "framework" in which your experiences are tested and "laws" are generated here - there is a resistance to change, as you enclose yourself in a "reality" that has been created by the reflection of your intentions and focuses. Your reasoning mind directs and focuses your feelings and imagination. Remain strong - always seek a positive direction. Plan and work each day - concentrate on your self-discipline. Take the time to understand the motives of the people around you - focus your energy on "cleaning house" and removing the things you do not want in your home. "Benevolence and compassion" result in the development of new life, even in a stormy desert - but if taken too far - it can signifying immaturity or the inability to make harsh decisions and carry them through. History records the distortions that materialize with too much or too little excess knowledge which can bring with it the abuse of power. Personal health lies in taking the middle path. Where do your ambitions lie? What are you organizing, building, doing? “(Crystal Reflections) Well, I’m not going to burn out following a useless line of thought &/or action, I know that. As for the Emperor being somewhat “scattered” today, harrumph! Well, perhaps possible, one must wait and see. Really, I never!! . . {{grumble grumble}} (Grin.) So, if I need to kick some ass and get the Emperor situated back right-side up, and have him work with Temperance, we might do some good, BUT . .  what the Hell? The Catalyst is XX The Sacred Book  
(Judgement)! Wow, okay on that . . . I guess. It is never something that I have actually considered, I believe. I may be mistaken, but I think not. Judgement is passive, but perhaps here I can see it as a call to the Emperor to get his butt back right side up. I can’t have The Seat of Solidity, of Materiality and Manifestation hanging upside down from the ceiling! Fuck that. “Resurrection is rooted in the Latin word “resurgere” which means to resurge, remerge, to re-emerge; therefore, in order to deeply understand the meaning or the way in which we have to re-emerge, to resurge, to resurrect, it is necessary to talk about Christ because, according to many esotericists of the past, they state that the only being that resurrected is Christ.  Yes, we understand this, but from the esoteric point of view. Thus, here again we have to emphasize the statement that we have been repeating many times: “Christ is not a person, but an energy.” Christ is a Greek word that comes from the root, Khristos, which means worshipper of fire.  So, in synthesis, we have to state that Christ is fire, and that Christ is the only one that can resurrect, and this is the main point of this lecture. Christ resurrected within the body of Jesus of Nazareth. Christ resurrected within the body of Moses, within the body of Abraham, within the body of Krishna, within the body of Quetzalcoatl, Hermes Trismegistus, St. Germaine, Babaji, Dante Alighieri, etc. Christ is the energy that descends from the Abstract Absolute Space, into the different worlds that are very well described in the Tree of Life (Kabbalah) with the names of Atziluth, Briah, Yetzirah, and Assiah. In the world of Assiah, that energy (that fire that is called Christ) descends into the very bottom, the very center of the earth, which is the ninth sphere.  So that is the final journey that energy takes from the Ain Soph into the different types of matter that are within the different worlds that we have described.” (Gnostic Teachings) Okaaaayyyy, NOW I get it. This energy is to be used to resurrect the Emperor today and to help him establish a working relationship with . . . wait for it . . . Mercy. Ha, that I can aspire to, I do believe. I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL the “desire to aspire” today, and to transmute our dross into gold. Be Well!      



 

No comments:

Post a Comment