Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 26Oct2016; Today I’ve used the Not-So-Holy Family 3-card spread, signifying 1) myself & my goal today; 2) my “helpmeet” or “spouse”, a concurrent aide and 3) our “child,” for good or ill. In these positions I have drawn: 1) XXI The Universe; 2) the 5 of Disks, and 3) the 3 of Disks. (I have decided that this is the spread to use INSTEAD OF the 3 Principles when I want to use the WHOLE deck. For that latter spread, using ONLY the Majors is essential, as I have discovered.) Today, I am debuting a MAGNIFICENT new deck, the color version of the *Tabula Mundi Tarot*, by M. M. Meleen. WOW! Wow! wow! This deck is unbelievably magnificent, not only a fabulously esoteric Tarot deck that works but a piece of Art that is mind-bendingly amazing. Oh, Brava! Ms. Meleen! This is a visual feast for the eyes and an esoteric feast for the soul unlike any other deck I have encountered, with the exception of 2 or 3 decks that sit regally in MY firmament of the Heavens: this deck has just joined them. (Thank you, Ms. Meleen, I feel honored & deeply humbled to have this gift.) On to this morning’s draw. I am rather overwhelmed by what I see; to whizz!bang!! start off the day with XXI the Universe is a hell of a shot of espresso! This card has been constructed carefully by Ms. Meleen to be a representation of arriving, of “THERE. So Let It Be Written, So Let It Be Done; 
I have made the Journey, and I have arrived Home.” Here is the relevant opening for this arcanum in Ms. Meleen’s thorough accompanying book, “Book M: Liber Mundi”; “*The Fool, having entered the wormhole, exits the tube torus as a being transformed into the Bride, Malkuth. The Ouroboros portal is still there, but this is the other side. The circle has been squared, and Kether is in Malkuth. The essence of the Great Work has been accomplished, and is ready to return.” (“Book M”) I guarantee you (and me!) that I haven’t reached enlightenment yet, honestly, I haven’t! (If this were Enlightenment, you would be able to hear my scream of Anger & Denial unto the Confines of the Universe.) AND, even if I take that in the worst possible aspected way, I’m not going to die today, I don’t think, so I don’t need the candy-coated pill. So, ummmm. What does this mean?  I could give you the complete rundown provided by the author, but instead, I’ll just mention key points; I’d like to simply reserve judgment on this until I get a little more information, thank you.  At least we can chew on the factoids for the moment: “The Great One of the Night of Time”, Planetary Trump of Saturn & Elemental Trump of Earth. Hebrew letter: Tau 
(cross). On Path 32 from 9 Yesod (Foundation,) to 10 Malkuth (Kingdom). Yes, it has a color scale. I like the entry’s opening quote, “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.” – Martin Buber. Then she adds this bit of Crowleyana from the “Vision and The Voice”; “We are come unto a Palace of which every stone is a separate jewel, and is set with millions of moons.. . .’ it goes on for quite a while, but it is part & parcel of Crowley’s trip visioning the Enochian Aethyrs of John Dee & Edward Kelly. I have to admit, it’s pretty cool. Grin. I just simply need more info here before I can understand what this card is doing here today. One thing about it that pleases me immensely, though, is the assurance that my rebirth is prefigured as “the Bride, Malkuth.” I find that there is a kind of poetic justice in that, turning me into the “psychic equivalent” of a young girl, as if the Universe is gently & kindly saying, “Hey, Mark, the joke’s on you.” Aw Hell, let’s move on; The 5 is the Lord of Material Troubles in the 1st decan of Taurus, ruled by Mercury, sits in Geburah in Assiah as delivered by Earth, his Trumps being V the Hierophant and  I the Magician (yesterday’s 1st card!)  The Color Scale is the Princess in Geburah, ta-da. Both my maternal grandmother (the important one for me) and my wife was/is/are “Lords of Worry.” They have some disquieting similarities, which demand too much explanation to discuss here. Suffice it to say, it drives me mad, but I cultivate its existence in my life, to a small and very contained degree; in the case of my wife, I must simply let her work her own Path; it would be a mistake to try and interfere, beyond the realm of a loving husband & friend.  There is a kind of gritty “Reality TV-show humor” to considering the 3 of Disks as “our child”, me the Universe and my helpmeet the 5 of Spinning Worries over there. The 3 isn’t a bad kid, you know; he just seems that way. The fact is, he’s rather dull, but like many dull things, he is absolutely necessary. He is the Voice telling me, “Work with the building blocks of Form to manifest a construction.” (Ibid) I DO love to manifest, heavens to Betsy! the Goddess knows that! I’m ruthless with other drama queens, but only because I know that if I ever decided to do that “thang, I’d blow the competition out of the room. Snap!” Grin. Gosh, I dislike raging queens, even if one is hiding inside me! LOL. Okay, okay, calm down, Mark. Here, suck on some factoids . . . He’s in the 2nd decan of Capricorn, ruled by Mars, and sits in Binah in Assiah, delivered of Earth. (Him & his Mommy = tight, tight, tight!)  His Trumps are XV the Devil and XVI the Tower (“He was always a pleasant child, Doctor, and then something changed. His nanny hung herself from the rain gutter at his 5th birthday party, and he delights in homicide. He's always trying to kill me!” LOL) Well, I’m entering Silly Village, a sure sign I need to sign off here! I ask the Cosmos today to give us ALL a LIGHT touch today when dealing with the SEEMINGLY gritty. Be Well!   

No comments:

Post a Comment