Monday, November 7, 2016

. . . And here is the fairly logical dénouement of yesterday’s “Yes, well the time has arrived to bend over and take one for the team, Mark, and Shine On, You Crazy Diamond!” It really IS that, or so it seems to me. I’m going to leave this without comment today – yesterday rather tired me out, and to tell the truth, with just a few tweaks here and there, *I could put the exact same dictation out there as TODAY’S interpretation. But why give myself the extra work, especially as it would appear both stupid & shady; shady, because it would be plagiarism, and stupid to think I could slide with it. So, WITHOUT any running commentary, here is a simple presentation of the cards. I leave them for YOU to interpret as you will; you’ve just read my opinion. Speaking of yesterday’s post, I wrote the creator of the deck; hoping to glean some further insight on how to use her deck, if she would be so gracious as to tell me; her response is posted (by me) as a comment under yesterday’s post. She was very flattering! LOL, I can live with that. As I said, the heavy thunder and lightning continues into today, so really, s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g to read these cards shouldn’t be too hard for you (just keep in mind yesterday’s rule about thick/thin and milk/additional volume. And yes, go ahead, Cheat! Use the book, any book. The purpose is to practice “pulling together a reading." Be Well!   




No comments:

Post a Comment