Sunday, November 27, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 27Nov2016. Today is the Nuclear Family spread, and the deck is the new *The Mythical Creatures Tarot* by Alex Ukolov, Karen Mahoney, Elena Kozachuk & Sophie Nusslé. It is a magnificent line-art deck in Black & White and full, glorious Talent. It is as titled, a deck of mythical creatures. Superb, and I’m not going beyond that, it would take too much space in this simple blog. Check out reviews for it elsewhere, I am sure they rave. I’ve used a Nuclear Family set-up, but once again I find my own title lacking and not conducive to clarification. So, here is the three member Family, right? M/Active & etc., F/Passive & etc., and Child/Androgyne/50/50, but here I’ve added an element to the basic Osirian/Isian/Heruan family unit, the dubious, unknown quantity of “Uncle” Seth as the 4th card. To note: this card is dealt from the bottom of the deck, the Shadow card.  This gives me a clear, more complete picture of what and how our modern moderate family is operating on the planes of existence today. 
My father energy today, my Sulfur if you will, is the Queen of Wands, a Chinese dragon. She IS a masculine woman, one must admit; I have female friends like this, and while they are not necessarily lesbians, the majority are VERY androgynous, because this is so primarily a masculine suite & energy. It’s cool with me, don’t get me wrong; I like no nonsense, take charge, I’ve-got-an-attitude-don’t-get-in-my-way women? There is a fine line between such a woman, however, and a castrating bitch. So, . . . watch your P’s & Q’s when you are dealing with a woman like this, or Energy like this; it doesn’t pay to be inattentive at this time, it REALLY doesn’t! Here are some factoids: Astrology: 21° Pisces to 20° Aries; Element and world: The waters in the Fire of Atziluth. Tree of Life: Binah. “Personifying the waters in the element of Fire, the Queen of Wands has a similar basic as the Knight of Cups, combining opposing elements when neither of the contrasts can overcome the other, thus having an unstable balance between them.” (Raven) From there, on the Feminine and Passive side of my life today, I’m advised to seek IX the Hermit. Hardly 
surprising, eh? I’m ALWAYS seeking the Hermit; I LIKE to be left alone, a good part of the time, to “carry forward my plans of cosmic dominance” without interference. . Ahahaha! I’m joking, but am I, really? When we organize the world to our satisfaction it is largely a masturbatory game of mental space Monopoly®. I can understand this current; the passive, feminine anima part of me wants nothing better than to reflect and stay OUT of the action. It’s a BIG contrast with the Queen of Wands, and the way that catalyzes the difference for me today is blending the two through the aid of the King of Wands, that one-shot super-powered wonder man of the Tarot. The guy is big time Fire in Fire, and if favorable, and being our “offspring” he would be, he can lend considerable force to simply forging the two together through the sheer power of Fire, and then moving forward from there. The Hermit’s factoids are; he has Saturn as the keeper of the gate, or Saturn in Aquarius, standing for the search of wisdom and the keeping of independence. On the Zodiac: Virgin. On the Tree of Life: from Chesed to Tiphareth? 
Finally, his Element: Earth.  And then, to see the fit, the factoids for the King of Wands are: in astrology, 21° Scorpio to 20° Sagittarius; Element and world: The Fire in the fires of Atziluth. On the Tree of Life: Chokmah. If anything, he can blend by simply melting everything together! Ha! Destructive though it would be, it is a possibility, here translatable as the ultimate way out being burning your bridge behind you. Short version; Don’t do it.  And finally, the additional element put in today to account for a sometimes present element which can be accounted for in no other way than sheer bad luck: bad, nasty old Uncle Seth, killing his brother Osiris and constantly spreading darkness and chaos across the land. And YET . . . Seth WAS a god, let’s not forget, of the Storm and of the desert, so he MUST be reckoned with, no matter how untasteful the deed. And if such an element shows up today in my life, it is going to be from within my own “extended” family, because today Uncle Seth is the Knight of Wands. I have to say, I don’t like that, not one bit. That usually involves, at the end of the day, my having to whip somebody, and it is a job I rarely appreciate. Betrayal or mischief-making from within the bosom of one’s own family is the most hurtful and the most damaging, of course. It can be met with NO pity, or it will flourish fin the cracks of the situation or relationship and extend a network of roots to cause the fall of the entire structure. His factoids are as thus: in astrology: 21° Cancer to 20° Leo. His Element and world: The Air in the Fires of Atziluth, and on the Tree of Life: in Tiphareth.  My extended family here in France is easily observed; my family left in the U.S.A. is not, and it is likely, due to past experience, that any trouble-making is happening in that far & remote corner of the kingdom. I shall keep my ear to the ground, today, just to be sure. It’s not a bad read for the day, just rather self-involved. Oh well, to paraphrase Ms. Janet Jackson, “What have I done for myself lately?”  I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL a moment of inner silence today in order to better utilize our Fire. Be Well!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment