Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 02Nov2016? Today I have used the Nuclear Family spread and today’s decks is the *Brotherhood of Light Egyptian Tarot* by Vicki Brewer & the BoL.  I have a bone to pick with this deck, that I just noticed, AFTER ALL THESE YEARS . . . what the hell are Christian putti, compound bows and Greek lyres doing at the bottom of the King of Coins card??? Huh? Explain that, Lucy! Well, SHIT! Now I feel the whole experience is ruined, and I don’t feel good about this morning at all. This is off now, thanks to some thoughtless time-fucking by the artist. Tomorrow, then. Here are the cards anyway.  This is a problem with theme decks. BE SURE NOTHING ON THAT CARD IS A MINDFUCK GIVEAWAY. Otherwise, advertise your deck as “78 cards of assorted junk & shit that mean absolutely nothing.” Until tomorrow, then. Seth Damn it!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment