Monday, November 14, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 15Nov2016. Today I am using the Nuclear Family spread and the deck is *The Archeon Tarot* by Timothy Lantz. If you will remember, as in most 3-card drawings, the 1st card is your “up-stroke,” the 2nd card is your “downstroke,” and the 3rd card is the resolution (the child) of the duality of the 1st and 2nd cards. Like other three-card draws, the general framework is visible to the informed reader, and s/he is familiar with which combination of energies & concepts are to be considered for each of myriad varieties.” Sit down, Mother, I have bad news. You’d better have Jeeves bring your salts.” In order, I have drawn XVIII the Moon reversed, XII the Hanged Man, and XVI the Tower reversed. GRIM. And no, it isn’t a fluke. You see, every time I have a new deck, or “re-up” an older deck I haven’t used in a while, it is particularity of my relationship with the cards that the 1st hand I draw of ANY deck is going to be gobbledygook. This used to upset me until I realized what was going on – the deck & I need to make a connection before we can work together, and “cold,” off that first reading, they don’t know me AT ALL, they haven’t been “impregnated” with my energy yet. It only takes the one hand, one time to make the connect with the deck and “download the info.” This is also true with decks I haven’t used in a very long time; they have lost the imprint, and need to be re-imprinted. Now, It has been YEARS & YEARS since I last used the Archeon, not because I didn’t like it, but rather it had come at the commencement of a 3-year long flood-level influx of decks that I was gathering from North, South, East and West. SO it quickly slipped under the tsunami. When I was triaging my decks recently, I “found” it again and thought, 
“Oh frabjous joy, I can start using this again!” KNOWING that the 1st draw might be loopy from the get-go, I didn’t get TOO freaked about the draw, gloomy as it seems. SO, knowing we had re-established the connection now, I shuffled and drew the cards again. I received the SAME 3 CARDS. Out of a deck of 42 (MA, CC, Aces) that is just plain creepy, or on the bright side, “How very Tarot!” So this IS the draw today, and I’m a bit concerned, I won’t dissimulate! According to the decks creator and his eponymous book for this deck, XII the Moon reversed is a good thing, revealing things hitherto kept from me, (ha!) and XVI the Tower reversed slightly deadens the sharp sting of the arrival of this card, not much, but a little. THAT IS, if I believed just the book blurbs I’d be okay, but I don’t buy me literature at the supermarket, either – meaning book meanings are generally worthless in the light of true Tarot knowledge. And true Tarot knowledge tells me that this isn’t a good, happy-go-lucky reading. There’s a discovery of treachery, a need for sacrifice, and a resultant catastrophe that will be only slightly modified because of all this brouhaha. If XIII Death had come up, I’d be telling my wife to get out her black dress & find her jet jewelry, we’re going to a funeral, SOON. As it is, a fucking HARD time awaits someone, either someone I know or me, and to tell you the truth, I do NOT feel any disasters approaching, nor have cause to fear that one is forming out in the mid-Atlantic, with winds up to 7 million kilometers per second. (“Surf’s up!”) To be honest, my intuition flies to my father & my aunt, both elderly and strolling the medical Midway of advancing age; “Step right up! Try your shot! Fill the kidney balloon and get a free bypass!” I don’t particularly feel as if the disaster vibe is roll into town for me, so that leaves the field wide open, especially as I know SEVERAL people in very delicate situations right now, and decisions are going to have dramatic consequences, either good or bad depending 
upon the choice made. I’m going to plug in here just a few words about each card, not mine, but little precis that Raven wrote up for shorthand remembrance. XVIII The Moon reversed; “Unlike most trumps, the Moon has no real negative aspect, but it implies a serious danger. The journey into night could be too much when we're not prepared and we might get lost in our own shadow. The Moon’s Shadow is Illusion, hysteria, fear, and the rejection of reality.” (Raven) XII The Hanged Man’s Shadow is immobility, rejection, and loss of perspective. Finally, XVI the Tower reversed has a Shadow of blind destruction, sometimes; one may also see it as “The Hanged Man reversed represents a period when you feel you are sacrificing a lot and getting nothing in return. You may have felt things were at an absolute standstill, with no movement or resolution. It is as though you are suspended in time and unable to make a move forward, backward or even sideways to get out of your current situation. Your own goals and dreams are put on hold because of external realities or internal issues. This is an energy that is passing out of your life and you can now expect things to start happening once again and major changes to occur. This period of suspension is like a catalyst for what is to come.” (Biddy) Given my druthers, the Biddy slant seems MUCH more applicable to how I am and my “State of the Union” at the present time. I’m not “quite” that bitter, but yea, I get those who are. And yes, I do feel artificially blocked somehow; I’m look for solutions. My Tarot night is still in its infancy, but I have hopes! I have a lot to do to get this Higher Spiritual Education Show ready & on the road in its Gypsy caravan! I don’t like the draw, but I can wait to see where the train goes off the tracks. I ask the Cosmos today to give us the spiritual agility to “weather the blows of outrageous fortune.” Be Well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment