Monday, November 21, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 22Nov2016. The spread is my modified 3- card draw; The Nuclear Family. Osiris, Isis, and Heru/Harpocrates, their son and he is never a given or known quantity. He can influence the couple however he is abler, for good for ill. It helps if “interpreted” and confirmed by the client, as well. Today’s deck is *The Archeon Tarot* by Timothy Lantz. I like this deck quite a bit as it seems to support and read in the most homey and comfortable way, and yet that isn’t its look, at all! Intuition is let play at the Fields of the Beetle, here. In order to fill the Sulfur, Mercury and Salt slots, I have drawn (in order) the King of Pentacles, the Knight of Swords reversed, and V the Hierophant. That’s a pretty gay hand! (LOL. Sorry, but it was the 1st thing that hit me. It LOOKS like a daddy and his boy in the presence of some sort of high drag authority figure. Honest! Daddy’s upright and Active (of course,) and Boy is reversed with his legs in the air (naturally, as well.) 
And finally, the Hierophant is checking hir makeup in the Mirror (yes THAT mirror) and grimacing at how short hir feathers have been cut. (Now, I’m going to pull the same result as I would have had my language been then that of an Amish spinster, so don’t let process fool you; a perfectly sublime reader may be behind the surface which you find jarring.)  Now OF COURSE it isn’t some tawdry gay-bar drama being played out in heightened sepia for our amusement; what it IS is a carefully phrased remark on my current course of action. This is actually an entirely private affair (Ha!) that I don’t wish played out on Facebook. Suffice it to say that this is a right-on draw and quite positive, knowing all that is being addressed here. Instead, I’ll pop in some quick explanations, standard but interesting. My reality continues to change, and it is mind-blowing. I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL the taste for “voyaging” when the Irresistible Call comes. Be Well!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment