Friday, December 23, 2016

Good morning and Welcome to The Fool’s Tarot for 24Dec2016. There is no blog today, I’m on holiday break. However, I am still drawing cards for myself, and I thought that I would present them to you and along with the bare bone sketch of what spread & what deck you can look at the cards and think what they would have been like for you, or imagine what they could mean for me or anyone. Have fun; and a on a final, personal note, Have a Happy, Joyous Holiday Season no matter which resurrected savior is on your team; take care of yourself and your loved one; and above all, remember to be a true representative of yourself by walking your Path as proudly as possible during this holiday time. The spread today is the Alchemical 3 Principles spread, and the deck is the very wonderful *The Mythical Creatures Tarot* by
 Sophie Nusslé. I ask the Cosmos today to send us ALL hearts of willingness to cooperate and accept, to give of ourselves and tell those we love that we do. Be well, Blessed Be!   



No comments:

Post a Comment