Friday, December 23, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 23Dec2016; first things first, I wish to let readers know that I am taking a tiny Noel vacation and I do not plan to post again until December 27th. Onward & Upward! Today I’m using the classical (videlicet, I haven’t tampered with it!) alchemical 3 Principles spread and the deck today is the Pharaoh of the Egyptian decks, the *Egipcios Kier Tarot* by Iglesias Janeiro, an early 20th century Argentine mystic. They are, literally & per the strict definition, awesome. If you can find a deck, buy it. Pimp your children if necessary, but get it. I have drawn for the Sulfur, Mercury & Salt the following cards; XVII the Star, XVIII the Moon reversed, and III the Empress. Well, I guess I’m not exactly going to have a day full of manly men doing many things in a manly manner! LOL. 
(That is a rip-off of a SNL skit about the crew on the H.M.S. Raging Queen. It was hilarious. “Rum, Sodomy & the Lash!”) Look at that!! Three Heavy-Duty women and one of them is rolling her smokes with full-out insanity, the Lady Moon. Hope rides forward in the Active, Energetic “masculine position”, Positive; and the feminine current today?? Ha! Ah ha! XVII the Moon, but, considering she’s reversed, her insanity is milder than her sanity. She isn’t offering opposition in full throttle today, not a deeply mysterious and mindfucking trip to her Moon; today she’s calmed all of that down to “minor deception” settings, and what’s more, I will discover anything like that sooner rather than later. It could gift me with something gained without having to pay for it; it could be trifling mistakes or it could be exploitation. But it IS misty AND hazy AND toned down. And finally, the Catalyst to get these 
two females to work together is, Surprise! not a man, but another woman, III the Empress! Wow, wow, wow! Well, perhaps this reflects the heavy home/emotion/mothering thing that always goes on for a great many people when these winter holidays come around; all the better if you are resurrecting a dead prophet! You know, I get it, I really do, and that’s about all I have to say about it. I’m glad there’s going to be such an emphasis on the feminine today, it suits the season & the holiday. Okay, I said short, I meant short. I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL a wonderful and blessed time in the Light during our celebrations this winter solstice and may the change of year bring us our Enlightenment. “Next year Jerusalem!” Grin. “See you the 27th!” Be Well, Be Zen, Blessed Be!    



 

No comments:

Post a Comment