Monday, December 5, 2016

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 06Dec2016. Today I am continuing my embrace of the past in the Scales of Ma’at spread, and the deck today is a deeply esoteric Tarot, *The Eternal Tarot* by Samael Aun Weor. (“Yes, I was born with that name, the very instant I sorted from my mother’s womb holding a scepter of dominion and a glove of supremacy, while gold light poured from her anus and  golden coins fell from Heaven. . .” Well, not exactly, but I have a real contempt for people who change their names to reflect their new, spiritually “evolved” self and “ecologically aware”  stance, so you get those silly abominations such as “Hi, I’m Goldenrod Fairydust Spiritfart, or some of the more far-flung idiocies such as “Yes, I’m Echinacea Fruitbat  Whalesong, etc. Samael’s here was Víctor Manuel Gómez Rodríguez from Bogotá, Colombia. Enough. I REALLY like the deck, it works on deep levels regardless of Samael’s ‘bone fides.’ I drew I the Magician for my Heart and XIV Temperance for the Feather of Truth. Let’s not kid around about it; 
this is a fucking, FANTASTIC draw! My Heart and Will are in full mastery of the four realms, and I am ready to set out and get ready, set, Manifest! The Feather of Truth today lies in my old friend Temperance, aka SHE Who Has Haunted My Ass For Several Lifetimes. I am an extreme person, I don’t deny it. More is never enough, especially in pleasure. Temperance has a long-standing habit of riding herd on me. This hand is SO OBVIOUS, on top of which they are turned toward each other, signifying even closer rapport and commonality of purpose. I don’t need to get detail-y about this reading; even my oldest cat, Rabelais, upon seeing the cards burst out with “ROwwrr!!” (Rabelais enjoys reading with me, sometimes to the point where he will indicate a card if too long is being taken to choose. He’s a hoot.) We can ALL see that this is a superbly WONDERFUL draw, and has no need of explanation. Therefore, I ask the Cosmos today to give us ALL the ability to move fast and decisively in accomplishing our duties. Be Well!   

No comments:

Post a Comment