Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 25Jan2017; today the spread is again the Three Principles modified, and the deck today is *Le Véritable Tarot de Marseille* restauré par Kris Hadar. This is going to be brutally short today; the cards gave me a draw upon which to reflect deeply & await bad news, or reflect deeply and then drop dead. Check it out: XIII Death reversed, XVI La Maison Dieu reversed, & the Knight of Batons reversed. Quick shorthand? Someone (you know or you yourself,) is going to die today in an accident, disaster or catastrophe and it will be caused by an error in judgment. I can tease that out into metaphysical folderol all I want, that is the basic root message. I’m not going to get into spraying room
deodorant to hide the stench of shit by explaining this away as “the death of a personality trait; the death of the old you; finally crawling out of your mewling cocoon of self-ity and blossoming like a butterfly – horseshit, all of it. The cards know me and I know the cards; they wouldn’t give me the mewling excuse routine, they give it to me flat out & face up; it is up to me to have the emotional, intellectual & spiritual maturity to deal with the unvarnished Truth. So, that being said, I retire to meditate upon this draw, and perhaps I’ll see you tomorrow. Grin. I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL a moment of self-collection before we start the day today. Be Well, Blessed Be!  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment