Friday, February 3, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 04Feb2017. Using the Basics Modified spread, and the deck *The Tarot of Prague” by Alex Ukolov & Karen Mahoney. Today: Sulfur, male, active = IX the Hermit; Mercury, female, passive = V the Hierophant reversed; & Salt, androgynous, catalyst = the Ace of Cups. This is going to be screamingly short today; my printer/scanner has malfunctioned, and I need to fix or replace it. As well, I have decided to take my three-week “French” vacation starting tomorrow; I shall return on the 1st of March. Onward & Upward! It is easy to see at a glance where things are today; I’m into the IX solitary side of IX the Hermit, but my anima is feeling much the reverse, she wants to let go of the rules and restrictions and go socialize for a while. The catalyst to make these two work together is the Ace of Cups, Love & Intuition. Actually, I think we could both use a break, so in this way, using the energy of the Ace, I have allowed the anima to influence my judgement, and I shall follow her out of this space for a few weeks. This isn’t a difficult read, especially when you simply look at the big picture and LET IT TELL ITS STORY. That is the trick with reading: let the cards tell the story; you need do nothing but recount the tale in the best possible clarity and in your personal style. “And dammit! If I see you on the table again trying to interpret the cards with interpretive dance for the Querent, I swear I will switch your calves!!” (GRIN.) I ask the Cosmos today to give us ALL a breather when we need it. Be Well, Be Blessed!  

No comments:

Post a Comment