Wednesday, March 29, 2017


Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 29Mar2017. Today’s hand was dealt as you see it, WITH THE EXCEPTIONS OF BOTH XVI the Tower and XIII Death being reversed. Even better, eh? I’m not touching this with a 10 ft. divining rod today. It lends itself to a LOT of interpretations, wildly different, and some so “right” or ‘wrong’ ‘after the fact” that it is the kind of hand you dread to see if reading publicly. What do you say, (“Oh fuck!")? S–o-o-o “I ain’t gonna say nuttin’, copper! Go ahead, smack me aroun’, but I ain’t sayin’ nuttin’!” I’m going to resist the temptation to wax ‘metaprolific’ on this one, keep my mouth shut (#4 on the Golden Hit List) and let it play out. I will comment on it briefly in tomorrow’s entry; however, I really DO think it is best to let this one ride unannounced and unintroduced; s/he will make hir own way on the field of honor. For some reason, I’m reminded of the story about meeting Death on the road to Samarra. I will say this; I think this reading has nothing to do with my dropping dead today, “raide mort” as the French say, unless it be from an excess of Enlightenment and the resultant Joy. I’m feeling in the groove, and although not yet “arrived,” I feel I am well on the way and the calèche is rolling nicely along. “Therefore, boys and girls, we shall have to wait until tomorrow to hear the end of our story! It’s nap time now.” “Aww, fuck that, Mrs. Eversgurd! Give us the rest of the fuckin’ story NOW, or you ain’t seen the last of those raisin cookies. We can ALL feel real bad at the stomach all at once, if ya get my drift, ya old bag. Now, the end of the story, pronto!” LOL & Grin. “No, boys and girls, and don’t force me to fetch the razor strop from the closet, either. I said ‘Nap time,’ and I mean “Nap time!’ Hop to it!” LOL. So, until tomorrow, my dear frilled-neck lizards, you – only time will tell, As The World Turns. LOLOLOL.  

No comments:

Post a Comment