Thursday, March 30, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 31Mar2017. Guess what?? It’s dress-down Transvestite Friday at the office! Grin. That’s right – guys, get won with your glad rages and some impossibly high heels, and gals, fire up those flats and find a dull grey suit; we’re gender-bending today! LOL, no, not exactly . . . but damn close! I don’t need to see today’s draw as a tableau, it is singular enough as is; Sulfur = XVIII the Moon; Mercury = I the Magus, and Salt = the Prince of Swords. They are ALL, in and of themselves, good cards (“Aren’t they all?” drawled the prison matron. Grin.) To see both my Animus and Anima “unchained” like this, however, and AT THE SAME TIME, surprises me. I wasn’t aware that their trust levels had advanced so remarkably. This isn’t a difficult read, and I’m not going to make it so. My active, male current is off gallivanting at the Court of the Moon, in disguise one hopes!
While my Animus is “horsing around” (strong “lunatic” & hereditary associations & vibrations about the connection between horses and the sea,) he is also no doubt seeking for information that will help us at the actual stage of the Journey at which we find ourselves, XX. As for my Anima, she is 100% behind the idea of adopting the role of Magus today and enjoying a taste of “mastership”; “Rum, Sodomy and the Lash! If it was good enough for the British Navy, it’s good enough for you lot!” Grin.   The Prince of Swords is a very old
avatar of mine, from the days when I had the youth, vitality and energy to be a Prince and after all, Swords WAS my Home Court! Nowadays, however, if I need to see this person as a “person” rather than an energy nexus I think of a dear friend named Sébastien; tall, blond, very “Viking-ish,” and a truly nice young man with a heart of gold and a pure soul. He is also VERY energetic, prone to ACT first, and there is no one more stubborn than him, and I include myself! LOL. I love him as a son, which is fitting for this old & once-upon-a-time King of Swords. I’m going to let it go there today. No muss, no fuss, (“Ginger, take your diet pills! The refrigerator needs to be cleaned!”) I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL a ‘No Muss No Fuss’ day today: Be Well! Be Zen! Be Blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment