Sunday, March 26, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 27mar2017. Today I have used my daily spread, the 3 Basics Modified, and the deck today is the *Tabula Mundi Tarot* (colored edition) by M. M. Meleen. I have drawn: Sulfur = XX the Aeon; Mercury = X Fortune, and Salt = the Knight of Wands (this deck follows Crowley, so Knight = King, i.e. Princess, Prince, Queen and finally Knight.) If you
don’t know this deck, you should. It is simply amazing, and gives amazing reads. I could go on & on, but shan’t. I consider this deck to be among my top 5 decks of all time, due to the way it works for me. And let’s be honest – the way it looks, too, because it is simply downright eye-dazzlingly beautiful. Truly a labor of love, and the Babalon edition I received has every conceivable “bell & whistle” for which you could wish. A truly magnificent, modern deck. Onward & upward, in a way. Today is my birthday, and while this is a FABULOUS read, and I like it a lot, I’m giving myself the day off. Look at the cards; we are not seeing any end-of-the-rainbow happy ending here, but a real and hard-worked-for one. I have been receiving this reading, or a variation on this reading, steadily for the past month. As “pretty” as this is, it isn’t saying anything new; outlining an exit strategy for when I am ready to “shuffle off this mortal coil,” it is telling me nothing new, although in a most attractive way. So, I’m off to go find out what being 65 is all about, and I shall keep in mind that apotheosis grows near . I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL today a reason to celebrate. Be Well! Be Zen! Be Blessed!  


No comments:

Post a Comment