Friday, March 10, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 11Mar2017. Today’s deck is *The Alice Tarot* by Alex Ukolov & Karen Mahony. It was a relaxed draw this morning; I didn’t feel like doing the full altar ritual (rigmarole) and instead just lit a candle at the kitchen table, said my prayer, and drew the cards. My wife was present, not a usual occurrence at my readings. I drew and turned the cards, and my first thought was, “Holy Hecate! My anima has gone full-tilt boogie today and is off like a cat on an injection of valerian!” Here is why I exclaimed, one hand to my brow and the other reaching for my salts; Today I have drawn as follows: Sulfur (male/active) = XVIII the Moo; Mercury (female/passive) = II the High Priestess and Salt (Catalyst) = the Ace of Coins. “Whoa, Nelly! Whoa, girl!” My horse (a mare) has run away with me! I hope the albedo doesn’t break!! LOLOL. I actually love it; I give due credit to my wife, who actually fits these two cards to a “T”, so I was obviously overwhelmed in the room psychically by my silent but curious wife. She is exactly THAT↑ woman. My wife is a “mystic” creature, in the disguise of a petite bourgeoise Frenchwoman who values commonsense and routine, as well as a woman of deep & profound emotion. If anything, either the draw was predicting HER day of manifestation in the material and
being in her usual “one foot on the Earth, one foot on the Moon” attitude, or it hints that today is best spent either piggybacking on my wife’s day or living purely in the feminine today myself, as well as giving my anima’s concerns preference in any materialization I may consider forming. I’m not going into excess verbiage today; I wrote a nice, long entry yesterday and today feel the need to be succinct. I like the draw, by the way; in its “Dear Mr. Miller; Due to unusual circumstances, you have been reactivated into active military service. Please report to Camp Bootupyourass at 0600 hours tomorrow morning” call from my anima to my animus. It’s HER day, bygawd, and people WILL fall in line! Grin. Okay, I’m along for the ride. I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL the opportunity to ride in another’s parade today. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!  


No comments:

Post a Comment