Friday, March 3, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 04Mar2017. Today I’ve used the Basics Modified spread, of course, and the deck is the *Ibis Tarot* by Josef Machynka. It is, quite simply, a chef-d’œuvre.  The reading is clear enough; I’m still in the Hermit phase, today my Anima is trying on her Cubic Stone face, and the energy to make it all work is ONCE again the King of Swords. Sigh . . . yes, yes, I get it. Obviously you want to move, but you don’t seem to be satisfied with my new destination. So why don’t you get up off of that table and just TELL me what it is that bear’s repeating ad infinitum. Okay? I’m really not in the place for this today, so I’m going to cut my losses and run. I’ll meditate on the spread throughout the day, and see what comes swimming up from the murky depths. “Aiee! Aieee! Cthulhu! IT’S Cthulhu! Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn!!” I’ll tune in again tomorrow to write more lengthily when I’m in a better space. Nothing is wrong, per se, just not there this a.m. The explication, not the cards themselves, of course. Just tired of writing a bit, perhaps. I ask the Cosmos today to renew OUR first joys and eagerness 
to use the Tarot. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!




No comments:

Post a Comment