Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 05Apr2017. Today’s spread is the usual Basics Modified, and today’s deck is again *Tarot of the Holy Light* by Payne-Towler & Dowers. Per a new experiment, I am using the same deck for a period of 3 to 4 days before moving on to the next one on my exploratory list. I started with *Tabula Mundi* and this is the second. Today’s read is rather prosaic; I like it for that fact as it answers a question which was present but unasked. First, the draw: Sulfur = V the Hierophant; Mercury = XVII the Star, and finally Salt = the Knight of Disks.  
A rather prosaic situation has arisen. American family happens to be in London, and thought that, if they could, they would skip over to France to see us. So, Chunneling to Paris, meeting us in Paris, spending an afternoon, them Chunneling back home and us back to Montpellier ( south of France; 3 hours by TGV (train de grande vitesse) from Paris. London is about the same 3 hours to Paris. This works if everyone is in good health and able to venture around Paris, because we would arrive at two different train stations. For their own reasons, they are unwilling to fly directly here & back, thus greatly simplifying things, and their considerations AREN’T “student budgets,” so I don’t understand why, but that option is out. Not being in my former 
“running around Paris” state of good health, I dread a trip there, but to see my sister and my aunt, both of whom I haven’t seen in 15 years, is a MUST, if I can do it. So, we’re now at the point of okay, we need to solidify (this is NEXT week,) so am waiting for more news from London. HOWEVER, this wasn’t what I enquired about, directly, although I knew it was there. However, AS WELL, the Tarot chose to answer the unasked (as it SO often does!) question and I received a frank and useful answer. In short, “Follow the rules and regulations on this one, Mark, success is therein. I have Hope that this will all work out, as I truly, sincerely desire to see my family members. Finally, the energy to make both of these things, united but separate, happen is available to me in the strong-headed work-ethic and effort-using Knight of Coins. A mountain of dependable strength, he can be awfully thick-headed and thin-skinned, but his almost “ruthless” efficient use of Energy combined with Task & Duty render him a practically unstoppable force. It is yet to be proven if SNCF (the French rail company) is the immovable object, but I think not. As I say here, “on verra.” (We’ll see.) That’s it, short and sweet today, and a day to get this trip manifested and recorded “in the log.” Grin. I ask the Cosmos to give us All accomplishable goals today. Be Well! Be Zen! Be Blessed!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment