Saturday, April 8, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 09Apr2017. The spread is my usual daily spread and today’s deck is *The Mary-El Tarot: Shadows of the Abyss* by Marie White. A wonderfully intuitive and dreamlike perception deck, it works VERY well when you want to take a look inside of yourself. Today is going to be spectacularly short. My question this morning was a bit out of the ordinary, “Well, how’s my day looking and what can I do to make the best out of it?” 
Today I asked, “What can I do today that will help me weather the emotional turmoil bound to surround tomorrow’s ‘family reunion’?” Here’s the draw: Sulfur = IV the Emperor; Mercury = III the Empress, and Salt) the Page of Disks. I’m not going to belabor this; “Prepare yourself by remembering the family, Mark, and your role in it as a child. Bring up feelings & memories from those long-ago years, and use your familial affection as a springboard for tomorrow’s reunion.” So, spend the day reflecting and revisiting, amongst the daily hoo-hah (on a Sunday, not so much) and recall fond bonding memories, without dwelling on the particular bizarreries, cruelties and family bullshit that always colors my memories. And that’s it for this lazy Sunday. No analysis, no deep searching for the ectoplasmic forms beyond my ken that may or may not inhabit the cards . . .LOL. (I remind you that there will be no blog post tomorrow, the 10th of April. Thank you.) I ask the Cosmos to give us ALL a brief but illuminating moment today. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!    

No comments:

Post a Comment