Monday, May 1, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 02May2017. It’s been a long weekend and I’m tired, so no exposition today at length upon the draw. Here is the draw, and you can imagine the story that goes with it; I have, and it is basically “play the waiting game for now.” If you see a different story, excellent. IMHO, today my masculine is on the get-go and ready to get his hands dirty: my anima is nipples to the wind careless, 
nevertheless she is looking toward the future, not the Now. And the Lady of Staffs is a symbol of a new adventure and joy. So, while my animus does the get-your-hands-dirty 
dirty work today, the anima is dreaming of the new venture ahead. Simple, but cool. Let us all know if you see a different story! Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!   



No comments:

Post a Comment