Thursday, May 11, 2017

Good morning and Welcome! to The Fool’s Tarot for 12May2017. Today’s spread is my own Basics Modified, and the deck is *Liber Mundi Tarot: Edition Colores Arcus* by M. M. Meleen, and its accompanying book, *Book M: Liber Mundi* by the same. This deck is one of my top 3 favorites of all time, so I shan’t wax poetic, you can feel how I feel about it. Genial; brilliant; a work of Wisdom. One runs out of superlatives. Based on the Thoth/Crowley system and the Golden Dawn structures. Now, more importantly, this has turned into a red-letter day that I will remember; This is the very first time, as far as memory serves, that I have ever dealt myself the end of the Tarot sequence in such a glorious, ordered beauty. I am, quite literally, stunned. (”Okay, Fred, he’s stunned. You can take him into the slaughterhouse now.” Grin.) To me this seems a layout of utter beauty, and to think that it reflects any inner part of me gives me chills, thrills & frissons. I KNOW I don’t have the whole picture, yet. I cannot possibly have it; I’m still here trapped in this meat suit which precludes complete understanding. Yet I know I can count on my “talent” to 
help myself evolve; I have utter faith in “my faith.” What I’m seeing before me on the table is a summation of my sincerest and most profound Hopes: I reach apotheosis, my anima (more or less) in step but carrying the strength of XX the Aeon forward with “us.” I am powering this with that which is available for me to accomplish this manifestation, this evolution, in the Ace of Wands. NO ONE can say that they lack the means to accomplish or manifest anything, from the insignificant to the critical, if they are wielding the Ace of Wands. OF all the Aces, this one can be seen to be, if you like, the “purest” source for raw energy; it is, after all, the seed of Creativity and Spirit, and contains within itself the entire suit of Wands. This is pure Energy for creation & manifestation. I have no complaints to file about the paucity of my supplies! Grin. I look at each of these three beautiful works of art, contemplating both the beauty and the symbolism; there is an entire opus magnum in each card, waiting to be asked to tell its story. Waiting to open its portals for you to enter and experience the “story” from the first-person perspective. You are encouraged to LIVE each card as you make the steps approaching the ultimate freedom of liberation and complete self-knowledge. With all in hand, you progress finally to 
apotheosis, and then after a suitable break for a cup of tea, you are given the choice to replay the Game, on a higher level. It’s up to you, that choice. Return to help, to perfect myself, to do the work of a bodhisattva, or move on and try the next adventure, whatever it may be? I state it this way because I have not yet convinced myself that we are predetermined to endlessly repeat the cycle “down here” until we are suddenly able to spring from Malkuth to Kether in a single bound. (Grin.) That seems too deterministic; I place my vote for more conscious participation in “the Grand Plan,” by levels of awareness as we pass THROUGH ON OUR WAY TO perfection (and of course union with the nameless, formless Divine. The Homecoming.) I’m not going to rattle on TOO long today; the hand is a picture of beauty I wish to soak in on an emotional & intuitive level first before I feel that an autopsy maybe necessary. However, so as to leave none of us (including me!) in the dark, I shall briefly list some of each card’s titles and descriptions. Beyond that, I’m going to keep this reading up on its feet today, to look at and meditate upon what is being presented. I ask the Cosmos today to give us ALL a numinous moment in our day. Be Well, Be Zen, Be Blessed!!
                      XXI the Universe: “The Great one of the Night of Time. The planetary trump of Saturn and the Elemental trump of Earth... Corresponding Hebrew letter: Tau. The Tree of Life Path 32 from Yesod to Malkuth.”                                                                        XX the Aeon: “The Spirit of the Primal Fire. The Elemental Trump of Fire and of Spirit. Its Hebrew letter: Shin. On the Tree of Life Path 31 from Hod to Malkuth.”                                                The Ace of Wands: “The Root of the Powers of Fire. With the Princess of Wands as its throne, rules the quadrant of space for Cancer-Leo-Virgo, and the area of Asia.”                                     (All three above sets of data are from *Book M: Liber Mundi* by M. M. Meleen, Atu House, Barre, 2015.) 




No comments:

Post a Comment